v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Yes I know what you mean, I'm fine with the UI, the hardest thing I found and get feedback from other users is trying to work out how to actually use RC, I gave up on it many times before finding out how great it is, so maybe you could have a guide Tab that is an interactive tutorial/animation like some other apps have with big bubble info/tips as it plays the animations, that can be played/paused/rewind, with a list how How To's on the left to choose from rather than trying to find youtube videos or going through the forum for explanations.
If it makes the program download a lot bigger you could just have a download load button for each tutorial.

I look in band in a box 2017 news video. there is now new feature to add slides, bends without draw controller curve. see here at 2 min 30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o60HpFwFsOM&t=288s
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

thanks for tip; now i have to upgrade maybe

I do not want buy band in a box, because there is no demo, to see how it can handle. i really want not support software without demo. the songs they show are not my matter of taste. to much Jazz. i like most symphonic metal, or moviescore. Have a variation in RC that add a bend is usefull and maybe not too much work and it avoid to draw controller. score notation as in band in a box i need not
Last edited by magicmusic on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new melody generator though... wow is all i can say... it is better than the first to my ears for instruments other than strings and vocals. damn Attila you are a mad genius. :o :clap:

The Tablature articulations in Band in a Box/RealBand is just for notation representation it has no effect on the midi, I have made a request that it save these to midi the midi file. It uses RealCharts that are midi files with the notation of the corresponding RealTrack audio file.
Thanks to Attila you can now export the midi/audio from Band in a Box to RapidCompser and it will read the BB Chord Output midi track within the midi file to give the same chord track in RapidComposer. You can also export the midi/chord track from RapidComposer to Band in a Box.

i see a feature in RC that look good, but seem not work ok. on master track it is possible to enable the keyboard icon on left side. now all chords that are set are disable. now when i play my song and press some chords on my midi keyboard can see that chord track content change, but chords sound too high. normaly in chord inspector this chords press on midi keyboard sound ok. does somebody get it working ok ?. i also test some octaves lower

magicmusic wrote:I do not want buy band in a box, because there is no demo, to see how it can handle.........
Here's a List of RealTracks, Drums & Styles, open in notepad or excel then you can list by genre.
Biab Tracks & Styles List.zip
There are some old demos here, there are a lot more this year:
http://realband.org/instruments.html
http://realband.org/drum_sets.html

They also have a 30 day unconditional money back deal, so that is the Demo. To have a Demo you need the tracks, drums, styles.
The wma/m4a Win or Mac is 120gig Hard Drive
The wav/aiff Win or Mac is 2TB Hard Drive
Last edited by crossovercable on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello Attila!
I offer my view on how I would like to see the possibility of using technology embedded into the program. It already exists in the MIDI import window. But it seems to me that this is not done until the end.
In the "Import MIDI" is the analysis of scales, chord has a preview, which analyzes the use of chords possible. Why it can not be used in the composition window? Now this only applies to MIDI files while importing ...
Perhaps my picture will explain more! ..
This I mean the scheme suggestions scales and chords, according to an analysis and a midi file in absolute form and phrases in relative form, too ... Thank you!
Sincerely lulukomImage

It is not poorly made suggestions scales for chords and chords to scales in iRealPro ! See GIF:Image

lulukom wrote:Hello Attila!
I offer my view on how I would like to see the possibility of using technology embedded into the program. It already exists in the MIDI import window.
Hello lulukom,

very good suggestions. Thanks for the screenshot! I stored your idea in the to-do list with the screenshot.

I think in a few days a new beta version will be available with usable drum maps. Then the chord and scale finder will be implemented, which will be faster. It was a very logical suggestion from you to use the MIDI keyboard for note input for the chord & scale finder!

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

magicmusic wrote:now when i play my song and press some chords on my midi keyboard can see that chord track content change, but chords sound too high. normaly in chord inspector this chords press on midi keyboard sound ok. does somebody get it working ok ?
I wonder what went wrong because this feature used to work. Thank you for the video clip that you sent me! I'll fix this in the next beta version (in a few days).

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thanks !

magicmusic wrote:i see a feature in RC that look good, but seem not work ok. on master track it is possible to enable the keyboard icon on left side. now all chords that are set are disable. now when i play my song and press some chords on my midi keyboard can see that chord track content change....
So is this meant for live accompaniment, with left hand chord input ?

Hi, Attila. I am expiriencing a lot of Reaper crashes at the moment, always related with Rapid Composer. It crashes everytime now if RC is in plugin slot.
Reaper is 5.33/x64, RC is 3.2b5 x64 ASIO Focusrite 6i6
PC Windows 7
It was like this with previous versions as well.
So, what can I do to stop it crashing? If I remove RC from Reaper plugin slot, everything is OK.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”