v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Is there a timeline when this version comes out of beta? (for the rest of us little guys.. lol)

BluGenes wrote:Is there a timeline when this version comes out of beta? (for the rest of us little guys.. lol)
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=450065
Download

All registered users are able (and encouraged ;)) to download the v3.0 beta versions. This is not public beta testing. The download URL cannot be displayed here, but you can change the normal download URL (sent in e-mail and in announcements) this way:
old URL: http://www.musicdevelopments.com/############.php
new URL: http://www.musicdevelopments.com/############betav3.php
I will gladly send you the download URL in e-mail if needed.

Hello Attila!
Thank you for the function of instantly dragging chords from the midi file to the master track. This is a fantastic thing!
But I ask you to explain to me how the chords in the master track are made from a single-sounded midi file ?
And further ...
I attached the composition (separately) and the midi file (separately) to the post.
And that's what I do not understand:
Automatic trimming from the beginning of the midi file when dragging does not work (I mean specifically this midi file), but if the same midi file I drag from the song to the computer and then back to the track, then the auto-trimming already works.
With most other midi files, auto-trimming work right and well!
Thank you !
Sincerely , lulukom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello lulukom,

in this case trimming does not work because the percussion tracks start playing from the beginning. It works only when there are empty bars (no MIDI events in the first few bars).

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thanks crossovercable, but, I know about that. I was wondering when the beta becomes the actual product version.

n this case trimming does not work because the percussion tracks start playing from the beginning. It works only when there are empty bars (no MIDI events in the first few bars).
Thank you . I just did not see this percussion track :dog:

BluGenes wrote:Is there a timeline when this version comes out of beta? (for the rest of us little guys.. lol)
On September 4th, that is in 3 days :)
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

musicdevelopments wrote: On September 4th, that is in 3 days :)
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :D

I have a suggestion for the melody generator.

I usually develop lyrics first then backing chord structures. At that time or later I will have a cadence for the lyric but no melody.

What if Rapid Composer allowed a MIDI import (montone midi notes) as a Cadence Template that would dictate where the notes would be generated from a melody generator. Essentially that would override (nearly?) all the parameters of the melody generator. Or it could used in simplified melody generator.

I would use that feature like white on rice.

Hi,
if i understood correctly, you can do this already...
1-drag your monophonic cadence (rhythm) midi file to RC track
2-right click to phrase to open phrase inspector
3-click to wheel icon top of the inspector
4-see "Convert To Phrase Generator: & select "Melody Generator" in drop down list

If that's not cool I don't know what is. :o

yellukhan wrote:Hi,
4-see "Convert To Phrase Generator: & select "Melody Generator" in drop down list

Will a melody regeneration continue to hold on to the cadence?

I'm not in a position to try that just yet. Not at my DAW.

the generators get the rythm from the phrase you convert. very good is when you have a monophonic melody voice and you can convert this to generic Generator. then there are chords create that use the rythm of the melody line. very often it sound good.

@Attila
when set the slider Full Polyphonie monophonic to 0% or 100% or inbetween, the generic generator never create at a time a monophonic note. It use always 3 or 2 notes sound together. allowed partial voice can only set to 2 3 4. not to 1. should i send screenshot /video ? maybe this can change
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

bapu wrote:
yellukhan wrote:Hi,

Will a melody regeneration continue to hold on to the cadence?

I'm not in a position to try that just yet. Not at my DAW.

plus.. you can save this phrase to use anytime you need.

Hello Attila!
I propose the following:
Change chord notes and of course the chord name will change, according to the selected scale .
It seems to me that this would be a convenient addition.
Thank you.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”