v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Very interesting and useful suggestion, lulukom!
Thank you!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

musicdevelopments wrote:
magicmusic wrote:I like more a easy to add feature of bends and vibrato. maybe this can store and edit in rythm patterns too. so can test with generators. I think bend and vibratro settings in a rythm usefull, because bend and vibrato need fit in the rythm to sound good.
Very interesting thoughts! :tu:
I really have not thought of that!

Thanks!
Attila
Hi Attila Have you now plans how you do in 3.4 ?. I think it is also usefull to be able to set articulations(depend on sound) in rythm. because when have mute or sustain in a rythm this too make the rythm and need fit to other tracks.

also if possible that there come only 1 VST slot for the master track, so can add a Master limiter or room simulation reverb to have better sound quality when play GM or sounds with the onboard soundfont player.
today reverb sound very good too when a mix is reverb. then RC can sound as play in a good concert room
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

+1
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

At the moment I can't tell exactly what will be in the next update.
Chord voicing editor is certain, and I would like to spend some time with melody analysis and generation. I have some ideas and will need some time (and seclusion :hihi: ) to try them.
Maybe VST plug-ins would be easy to add. We'll see.

Attila

Chord voicing !!! :o
Awsome !! I don't know of any other tool that does it it's a game changer for me. So much power in trying various voicings.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Hi Attila
for vst plugins a quick solution is good enough. maybe in main window a VST button and the output that is send to level meter in settings audio page get the input of VST in and the VST out is send before the Level Meter. there can use VST racks if want more vst plugins.

+1
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Thanks for all the feedback, Boone777, magicmusic, nexussynth !
Although there are lots of features that are waiting to be added, your posts help me to make a decision about the priority. :tu:
Attila

Hi Attila
Chord voicing i think usefull too. maybe it is possible that can switch for chord generator to play bass note too with same sound and rythm of chord. for many music(as classic) it sound good, when bass note play same rythm as the chord

I notice in melody generator, the note range that is choose is not keep. see screenshot. there is generate e4 but the range is set from c3 to f#3. such a few limit is usefull if have vocal samples or guitar samples with distortion in, or other samples that sound only on a small range very good. the random generator work better, it is only a little out of range. it happen only sometimes that 1 half note higher as f#3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

magicmusic wrote:Hi Attila
Chord voicing i think usefull too. maybe it is possible that can switch for chord generator to play bass note too with same sound and rythm of chord. for many music(as classic) it sound good, when bass note play same rythm as the chord
Hi magicmusic,
Exactly, there will be several voicing presets, depending on which note you want to use for bass...
magicmusic wrote:I notice in melody generator, the note range that is choose is not keep. see screenshot. there is generate e4 but the range is set from c3 to f#3. such a few limit is usefull if have vocal samples or guitar samples
Please allow the MG at least one octave to work with. It does not work well on a very limited range, e.g. C3 to F#3. I can see 'unsuccessful' messages in many cases, and when I do that, the phrase will look like on your screenshot.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila

now i understand wy i much more happy with random generator results. i select near always a small note range, because then the jumps between notes are not so high. sound better and with a smaller range it is possible to do a phrase that is lower in notes and mix with a phrase that is always more than 6 notes higher. maybe when set a range of 1 octave, is there a setting in melody generator possible that notes do not jump more than 4 notes ?

Hello Attila!
I discovered a strange thing ...
Before, I did not notice that I can not insert more than one chord into the master track in one beat. In one beat I can insert only one chord ...
Sometimes I need to insert in one beat and two and, possibly, more chords .. I used to think that it depends on the snap you've installed.
But no . Is it possible to fix this?
Thank you .
By the way, you do not forget about the problem of dragging the MIDI file, together with the values of the controllers?

Hello lulukom,

if you enable "Use snap for chord positions" under Settings / Miscellaneous, you'll be able to insert more chords in one beat. Of course you need to set 'Snap' to 1/8, 1/16 or smaller...
No, I did not forget about these missing features.

Thanks,
Attila

Yes you are right !
Thank you !
:dog:

Hello Attila!
I know that you are busy with a new job, but it would be very good to finish
some of the things we discussed here ..
For example loop mode in the preview of chord progressions in a chord selector.
I would like to loop any number of chords in the progression ..
And I would like to wish to preview during playback progression flashed those chords that are played at the moment. Or marked with a border or an underlined line.
Thank you.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”