Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
magicmusic
KVRian

906 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Postby magicmusic; Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 am Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

crossovercable wrote:I know having the controllers saved in the phrases has a lot of issues, but if you could just get the controllers to move/copy with the midi file that was dropped in would be great. This way you are just using midi files rather than having them stored in RC as phrases.

I hope it come soon controller support in phrases, because this is important feature all sequencer have and many need
win 10 64 1803 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram, Soundblaster z, terratec aureon xfire 8 USB
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2657 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 am Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Yes, I wanted to do that for v3.5 but you see, there were lots of things to do and fix. The last stable release was in December and now it is June, so it is high time everyone uses the latest version. There were many smaller improvements instead of a few big new features.
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
crossovercable
KVRist

306 posts since 26 May, 2014

Postby crossovercable; Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 pm Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

To Do List No. 185
Import Chords: Import chords from other formats like MusicXML, ABC Notation, MIDI Markers etc..
dbender
KVRist

223 posts since 26 Feb, 2007

Postby dbender; Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:06 pm Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

musicdevelopments wrote:Yes, I wanted to do that for v3.5 but you see, there were lots of things to do and fix. The last stable release was in December and now it is June, so it is high time everyone uses the latest version. There were many smaller improvements instead of a few big new features.

Right on. Slow and steady wins the race. You are a true craftsman, Atilla. Looking forward to trying v3.5 which I just saw was released today. Thank you!!
NTO
KVRist

84 posts since 8 Feb, 2011

Postby NTO; Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:04 am Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Example removed - channel 10 import - bad example note timing
yellukhan
KVRian

1211 posts since 10 Mar, 2004

Postby yellukhan; Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 am Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Hi Attila, :)
trying latest beta 3.5b16 x64

Idea Tool/Rhythm Patters works as i expect
(e.g. just one Generic Generator & multiple Rhythm Patterns)
Thank you so much!

and a suggestion:
when the "Use: Existing Phrase" is active, allow change the Rhythm Patterns via Randomize
wouldn't be great!? :love:
Previous

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments