This update has improved using slash chords and features an interesting suggestion from a new user: phrases can override the chord and scale. And lots of other improvements as well:
- Phrases may have their own assigned chord and scale. You can override the master track chord and scale if you wish.
- Slash/bass notes are displayed in the Quick Suggestion pop-up and Chord Palette
- New setting: "Show 'History' For Phrases" (disabled by default). Even if displaying the history is enabled, it is not shown for phrases with no randomness.
- New setting: "Maximum Chord Font Size On Master Track"
- New setting: "Update Chord Slash Note When Voicing Is Set" (enabled by default)
- Reworked phrase inspector UI (tabs added)
- New option for Chord Generator to include the bass note in different octaves
- Fixed sorting order for chords (11th and 13th were sorted before 6th, 7th, etc)
- Bug fixes in the chord menu
This screenshot shows a phrase with its own chord, and the new Chord Generator option to add bass notes:
PS: I need to catch up with replying forum posts, sorry about it.