v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

crossovercable wrote:When transposing the chord track up and then back the original chords, they turn red until scale is changed up then back.
It turned out this was a more serious bug than just having a different color for the chords, but fortunately it is fixed now.

Thanks, crossovercable!
Attila

Hi Attila,

Is it possible to insert one (or more) chords in the master track?

Hi Tanislas,

yes, there are many ways.

If you don't want to change the length
  • Double-clicking on the master track will split a chord box. Double-clicking between two chords will join them into one chord.
  • You can add a chord progression to the master track by making a selection on the timeline, then drag-and-drop a progression on the timeline. Dropping a progression on the master track will replace the chords in the edited line.
If you want to change the length
  • Select a chord, then press asterisk (*) to duplicate that chord
  • Pressing '+' will insert one beat at the playback position. You can add new chords by double-clicking, see above
  • You can use Copy/Paste to copy existing chords
Thanks,
Attila

Great!!! thank you!

v3.1b4 is uploaded!

This update fixes the issues with EZdrummer/EZkeys, and includes some small features requested in this thread.

Improvements:
  • 'Sustain Notes' option added in 'Apply Rhythm' variation
  • 9 new phrase arrangements added in Idea Tool (for 3 and 4 used phrases)
  • MIDI Import has a scrollable list to allow importing many tracks
  • Improved 'Join Notes' applied on a phrase; it works as expected
  • Fixed a small bug with chord transposition - chords became red without reason
  • Fixed the issue when EZkeys/EZdrummer had no sound when the composition was reloaded
Thanks for reporting these issues!
Have a nice day! :)
Attila

Thank you again Attila!
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Hi Attila,

think I must have missed something....where can I load/open whatever:
9 new phrase arrangements added in Idea Tool (for 3 and 4 used phrases)
:?:

I know that I now (thanks a lot for this !!!) can save and load track idea settings in the idea tool but just could not found any button or something for a whole arrangement which is of course a :o brilliant and marvellous idea :)

its in the Idea Tool/Track Settings

Thank you so much Attila!

Hi yellukhan !
If the phrase is not a generator, the rhythm control is only limited
using groove from other phrases and from a browser? Unfortunately ... I would like to adjust the rhythm of phrases as possible to the generator!
Maybe I just do something I do not know?
Thank you !
Hello Attila!
I wonder whether there is a theoretical possibility to create a phrase (no generator) generator opportunities?
Thank you !
And yes, if you create templates for tracks, you need to do to template includes tracks Variations.
Sincerely lulukom

Attila!
Yes, it is very easy to press button W and remove the windows inspectors and browsers, but can you make shortcut to any open browsers and inspectors are remembered and reappeared on the shortcut? Close inspectors windows quickly - easy, but let also quickly restore the window!
I always open two inspectors and two browsers - they can be opened again by shortcuts!
Thank you !

Attila!
I know that MIDI processor in RC is still to come and I would like you to look at iZotope technology Breaktweaker! There are many things worthy of attention for RC!
Thank you!

Hi, probably something I'm doing wrong: I drag some melody generators into composition piano roll and then resize some from 1 bar to two bars.
Then I select one melody segment and turn on note editing. When I turn on note editing the generated phrases return to 1 bar in length instead of two bars.
Playback still plays two bars while screen shows only one bar for editing notes.

Hi,
note editing mode shows the original length of phrase (in your case it's 1 bar),
if Repeat selected in Phrase Resize mode: extending 1 bar phrase to 2 bars means Loop Repeat,
if you change Phrase Resize mode to Regenerate you will get what you expect.

thanks!

Not a major defect, but I was surprised to see a repaint issue in the UI when the play cursor passes over the BPM text in the Master track; the text temporarily reappears when the loop restarts or if I force a repaint by moving over the text with the mouse pointer:

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Return to “MusicDevelopments”