v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Hi Attila,
i am going to suggest a little extreme thing...
is it possible to exclude Bass notes from Lock To Scale function?
especially for piano phrases registering bottom notes as Bass gives really nice result with ascend / descend bass movements
but sometimes you need lock to scale active for smooth chord transition for the upper part...
i think might be useful ... also nothing urgent :roll:

here is the screenshot of what i mean

I fixed both of these issues, thanks! :tu:
Expression has a default value of 100, and I found why the Progression Browser did not display groups.
yellukhan wrote:a tiny one:
when you run RC, Progression Browser always shows all groups expanded and needs "Reset All Browser Options" once,
otherwise collapse button doesn't work.

RC 3.1b7 x64 standalone

and a tiny suggestion:
is it possible to make Expression default value 100 instead of 90?
seems 100 is the original "imported" value when you want to use exact velocities
(currently i am experimenting with piano melodies and velocities really matters in this case)
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Hello Attila!
Is it possible to create a custom generator, elements of which I could create myself? And probably to create a database of these elements or it will be the elements of existing generators. Now I often have to convert the phrase several times in different generators to expand the possibilities and options for generating!
Thank you !

Nice idea :clap: ,

that could help in getting nearer to the original midi phrase while converting I suppose. I would prefer a solution as simple as possible, for example kind of construction kit where you just simply click on the elements (from the existing ones) you want to have in that generator. Of course must be kind of automatic logical control cause I am sure not all elements will work together well.

Hi

I want use the delay phrase variation. 1 use 1 Beat delay because often it sound good for modification, when shift the sequence 1 beat right and truncate at end 1 beat. But it happen when i use delay the phrase get longer, so it overlap the following phrase. is it possible that delay can truncate so the sequence get not longer and i need not with mouse move phrase shorter ?

for information or FAQ maybe, in the Phrase Variation Apply Rythm stand that can move a phrase and a rythm to the drop box. but when i use a phrase that i do with older RC versions do not work ok. with b7 phrase is save, it work ok. so the phrase need save again to work ok in apply rythm.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Hello !
Can anybody explain why in the "import midi" I can not select a folder for batch import? I choose the folder / dialog box opens and then I can only select individual files, but not the folder! Thank you !

Hi !
Whether there shortcut " convert phrase in the generator? "

I propose to make it possible to save the parts and lines (in the dialog box "Save as ..." and in structure panel.

I like to create new variants rhythmic phrases, adding a few rhythmic copies (various phrases) in Inspector. It gives as though a new rhythm generator!
Is missing is a the sliders to mix (adjusting the proportion of the influence of each variation on the phrase). Percentage maybe ... Something like the rhythm of the container (this can continue to develop and improve ... Thanks!
ImageImage[/img]

lulukom wrote:Hello !
Can anybody explain why in the "import midi" I can not select a folder for batch import? I choose the folder / dialog box opens and then I can only select individual files, but not the folder! Thank you !
Batch import midi files in the
Settings / Location

Yes, yellukhan, thank you, I just forgot!

Sorry if I am just missed :oops: but I just cant find the way to save/load a complete idea tools setting ? I know how to save/load track settings in idea tool but I thought Attila already had implemented saving whole idea "song" settings but just cant find it anywhere :?:

Hi tatanka,
just save the project?
even you can save it to your Template folder to easily load at anytime you need.

Attila we have a tiny visual glitch in Idea Tool

Hi yellukahn,

no, thats not the idea behind it.

In the previous idea tool there was the possibility to save the combination of the idea tracks with all its phrases involved and to APPLY it to another song !

That was really great, now I am just searching for it, maybe only Attila could solve :) cause I asked for this in the beta development that leads to 3 and I (sorry for ongoing demence...) am nearly sure he said something that it should have been implemented, I would think parallel to the track solving propertie but just could not find/remember....

tatanka wrote:Sorry if I am just missed :oops: but I just cant find the way to save/load a complete idea tools setting ? I know how to save/load track settings in idea tool but I thought Attila already had implemented saving whole idea "song" settings but just cant find it anywhere :?:
Hello Richard,

you need to save the whole composition. 'Idea' settings belong to tracks, and to save all tracks you have to save the composition. Would you find it more convenient if tracks are saved without any phrases? What is wrong with this approach? My problem is with saving _only_ the idea settings, that you could load them only in the same composition with the same tracks, because it does not contain the instruments. In the old 'idea tool' instruments were part of the idea settings. I am thinking what could be done without making it too complex, but now saving the composition is the only way.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”