Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Boone777
KVRian

624 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:39 am Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

I still have this bug Attila ! I updated to 3.21 and it's not working. The problem stopped for a while but now it's back ! It's hidding in my computer !!!... :troll:

Seriously it's annoying trying to work on a chord sequence I have to back the loop so it triggers the first chord I know you tried to fix and it kinda worked for a while but for an obscure reason it's back !
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 5.62, Steinberg MR816x
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2704 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:43 am Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

What can I say? @#%$! :-o

I know it is hard to reproduce, it depends on buffer size, sampling rate. If you could send me a simple Reaper project, I will find out where that bug is hiding.

Thanks,
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
Boone777
KVRian

624 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:37 pm Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

The one I'm working on is anything but simple. 7 minutes song various tempos and keys.
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 5.62, Steinberg MR816x
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

Postby musicdevelopments; Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:58 am Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

You can delete all tracks but one, and all phrases.
Also I need to know the loop length.
sonicviz2
KVRer

28 posts since 7 Mar, 2006, from Tokyo

Postby sonicviz2; Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 pm Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

Hi,
I just bought the LE version and testing it out as a VSTi.

I'm getting a similar sync issue with Reaper 5.4 using sample Ballad template.
I have the reaper project looped as 8 bars same as RC but it jumps to start at bat 7.5 in RC for some reason.
Very weird and impossible to use basically.

4 tracks in Reaper, 3 for RC and 1 audio to jam with (guitar).

3 RC VSTi inputs go to 1/2/3 respectively as Absynth (strings), Massive (Bass), Battery4 (Drums).

Files attached.

Best,
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dgh9722
KVRer

10 posts since 11 Nov, 2014

Postby dgh9722; Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:28 am Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

any word on fix for this?
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

Postby musicdevelopments; Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:19 am Re: Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

Yes, I am finishing the next beta version (lots of changes) and the next task will be fixing this bug. This issue is top priority.
I expect there will be a fix in the next 3-4 days.
Thanks for your patience.
Attila
Previous

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments