Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Nextom
KVRist

94 posts since 26 Sep, 2015

Postby Nextom; Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:09 am Two different rules in the Master Track?

I'm in the Master Track's inspector. In its first window, I can define the Chord Rules, which I set to Pop Major Scale rules. So far, so good.

Now I switch to the next window, and I see another option to set the rules. There, I can put in another set of rules!

Please explain, which is which and why I would want more than one rule to be an option at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2313 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am Re: Two different rules in the Master Track?

Nextom wrote:I'm in the Master Track's inspector. In its first window, I can define the Chord Rules, which I set to Pop Major Scale rules. So far, so good.

Yes, this defines the chord rules that will be used for chord suggestions.

Nextom wrote:Now I switch to the next window, and I see another option to set the rules. There, I can put in another set of rules!

The "Rule Set:" chord rule setting belongs to the "Generate Progression" function only. It has nothing to do with the composition. It is just a setting used by "Generate Progression".
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments