Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Hello, and also WOW!

bromin
KVRer

2 posts since 13 Mar, 2017

Postby bromin; Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:33 am Hello, and also WOW!

Didn't see a thread for community intros (apologies if I just got too impatient! :hyper: )

I just wanted to say KUDOS to the developer on this product. After watching several (old) videos on YouTube by a chriscauldermusic, based on an old version, I was still convinced this is the app I've been quietly waiting on for a long time.

I have been a customer of BiaB and Jammer Pro (more than a decade ago) and am getting back into songwriting and recording as a hobby. My music theory is only so-so, so I'm able to compose intelligently without "training wheels", but always stuck in pretty rudimentary structures, particularly chords. Arranging is no longer a problem given the features of my DAW. I was really just looking for a prototyping solution to generate ideas quickly (rapidly that is), and that I could use right away as MIDI.

I had been demo-ing Synfire for a week or so (what a learning curve), and it quit working on my computer. I was searching through internet posts trying to diagnose that problem when I quite accidentally stumbled on RapidComposer--somehow I'd missed it!

It's exactly what I've been looking for, in about as simple a construct as I think is possible given the complexity of what it's allowing me to do.

I bought the lite version, and have a feeling I'll be upgrading soon to the full. (Glad there is a true-up option to it doesn't cost extra)

I was delighted to see so much recent activity on this forum. One thing that really helps a great application is a strong community of users! I see the developer is very attentive to user requests and concerned. I'm so pumped! I believe this fills the need in my creative workflow that will keep me coming up with cool new ideas and inspiration!

Hello--all you pioneers of RapidComposer! And to Attila (the developer, yes?)--absolutely fantastic work. I am SO impressed! Have a great day!
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2313 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 am Re: Hello, and also WOW!

Hi bromin,

Thank you for your order, and welcome to this forum! :)
Yes, I am the developer, but I am not alone: there are many helpful, amazingly creative users on this forum. I would be nowhere without them. As I always say the development is "community driven", I have always listened to suggestions, and implemented most of them.

Thanks for your kind comments!
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
bromin
KVRer

2 posts since 13 Mar, 2017

Postby bromin; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 pm Re: Hello, and also WOW!

Nice to meet you Attila!

For what it's worth--I believe you are absolutely right. Especially with an application like this, it does no good to develop in a vacuum. We all work in different ways, but are all seeking the same "help". By getting all that info, you'll have a product that works best for the average user.

Ugh... I just downloaded yesterday. Didn't have enough day left, and I'm so anxious to get back home and do more sketching!
nexussynth
KVRist

496 posts since 31 Dec, 2003

Postby nexussynth; Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 pm Re: Hello, and also WOW!

Welcome to RC!
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments