- Fix velocity problems when editing/moving notes in the Phrase Editor during playback
- [Windows] Improvements in audio rendering (much faster wake-up of the rendering thread and faster rendering)
- Fix crashing issue when scanning for VST plug-ins
- Pressing the preview buttons multiple times should not start the preview for each click
- [OS X] Fix deadlock/hanging
- [OS X] Popup menu fix
- [OS X] Fixed issue when the VST plug-in used the wrong application binary
- [OS X] VST mode start-up optimization
- [VST] Information displayed when using the VST in Reaper so that in order to make Local Sequencer work you must turn off "Close audio device when stopped and application is inactive" in Reaper
v3.22 maintenance update available.
- Improvements and fixes for drum phrase editing
- The preferred MIDI controllers are added to imported MIDI tracks
- Fixed MIDI import bug when type 0 files without a track name created too many tracks
- Fixed rhythm selection for phrase generators in the idea tool
- [OS X] Fixes for audio device issues. From now all devices should work reliably.
- [OS X] Fixed hanging when trying to load a VSTi plug-in
- [OS X] "Rescan MIDI Devices" works again after changes in OS X
- [Windows] Fixed: file selector panel did not open for "Add VSTi" when the initial path was non-existent
v3.21 maintenance update available.
- Fixed phrase length when phrases added to the Idea Tool
- Idea Tool phrase and rhythm list workflow improvements when adding/dropping/removing items
- Selecting multiple items is possible in the Phrase Container list
- Fixed a rare crash in Random Melody Generator
- Fixed transposition of scale-note-only phrases
- Note repetition can be 0-100% in Melody Generator
- Fix for a file saving bug when clicking on "Save Composition" for a new composition
You can download the update by using the download links sent to you in e-mail, or by clicking on "Check For Updates" under the Support tab from within RapidComposer.