- Improvements and fixes for drum phrase editing
- The preferred MIDI controllers are added to imported MIDI tracks
- Fixed MIDI import bug when type 0 files without a track name created too many tracks
- Fixed rhythm selection for phrase generators in the idea tool
- [OS X] Fixes for audio device issues. From now all devices should work reliably.
- [OS X] Fixed hanging when trying to load a VSTi plug-in
- [OS X] "Rescan MIDI Devices" works again after changes in OS X
- [Windows] Fixed: file selector panel did not open for "Add VSTi" when the initial path was non-existent
v3.21 maintenance update available.
- Fixed phrase length when phrases added to the Idea Tool
- Idea Tool phrase and rhythm list workflow improvements when adding/dropping/removing items
- Selecting multiple items is possible in the Phrase Container list
- Fixed a rare crash in Random Melody Generator
- Fixed transposition of scale-note-only phrases
- Note repetition can be 0-100% in Melody Generator
- Fix for a file saving bug when clicking on "Save Composition" for a new composition
You can download the update by using the download links sent to you in e-mail, or by clicking on "Check For Updates" under the Support tab from within RapidComposer.