Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
gaf_thit
KVRist

442 posts since 28 Sep, 2012, from Norway

Postby gaf_thit; Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:31 am Re: RapidComposer v3.3 released!

I. Lehti wrote:Something kind of weird happening. I downloaded the update from the V3 program, and then installed it. It opened, then it closed by itself. But then it totally disappeared, I can't find it, not in the x64 Programs, no shortcut, it's gone. So I downloaded from my email that you sent, installed it, opened it, then it closes again, and it's totally gone.

I have experienced similar things in Win10, for example Microsoft's Edge. Apparently gone completely, can't be searched and no trace of it is visible. The weirdest thing is that it is still there. If I go to microsoft's edge page and click try it. Voila, it's still there.
Anyway, I digress.

Looking forward to try the new version, Attila
I. Lehti
KVRist

70 posts since 9 Sep, 2004, from Toronto

Postby I. Lehti; Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm Re: RapidComposer v3.3 released!

Actually I am on Windows 7. Installing and running as Administrator seemed to have fixed it, now I am just talking to it and asking it to be a good RC and stay.
Ilk
AlexBelyaev
KVRer

6 posts since 6 Nov, 2010

Postby AlexBelyaev; Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm Re: RapidComposer v3.3 released!

Hello Attila!
I have installed RapidComposer v3.3, but I can't unlock my copy. I enter the key code, press the "Unlock", key-line change color and nothing happens.
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2227 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:27 am Re: RapidComposer v3.3 released!

Hi Alex,

do you use the license key that I sent you last May when v3.0 was released (in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)?
If not, please let me know so that I can send you the e-mail again.
If so, please type the license key without the hyphen characters, just the letters and numbers. That should work.
On macOS you need the press 'return' before clicking on "Unlock", I think.

Thanks,
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
AlexBelyaev
KVRer

6 posts since 6 Nov, 2010

Postby AlexBelyaev; Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:58 am Re: RapidComposer v3.3 released!

Attila, I'm so sorry, I used the other license key) RC was unlocked.
Thank you for help.
Regards, Alex.
Previous

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments