Chord Generator in V3.4

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The chord generator in the past used three notes on a basic chord (F A C in one octave for the F chord). This new version seems to use 6 notes, over two octaves, as its way of expressing a basic chord.

Can you tell me if this is something I am doing? Or a new setting I can change? The six notes is very strong, and with every accent set to strong for simple time subdivisions, it is very "thick" and hard to listen to.

I am just trying to find some pleasing way to listen to the chord sequence, and the six note chords are making this much harder.

Thanks for any help with this.

Tiger

seems its working here
tried: new project / add Chord Generator
are you sure there is no Chord Voicing applied (in the Master Track chords or Track or Phrase settings )

also be sure there is no "Spread Out Chord Notes" variations in the Track and Phrase Variations.

Voicing Settings:

Yellukan, thanks so much; I have never learned the program well enough to know that all these voicing options were available at all these levels. My Master Track was set to Custom and I don't know how it got that way. Perhaps from dragging a premade progression I had saved with slash chords?? Would that set it to Custom?

If I start a new project with stock chords, the problem goes away. Thanks so much for the suggestions and detailed pictures.

One day I actually hope to understand this program and become a contributor to the community instead of wandering around lost all the time!

But for now...I must keep asking questions!

Tiger

i glad it worked..ask everything you need with no hesitate!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”