Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Boone777
KVRian
 
601 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 am Structure selection

Hello! Having nice holidays !?
Is it possible to select line 2 and line 4 for exemple to show up in composition view ?
Is there a video showing various use of the structure I did'nt find it on RC website.
I'm trying to use the shortcuts to select various parts and lines. How do you make it happen it does'nt work for me:

Image
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 5.62, Steinberg MR816x
lulukom
KVRian
 
650 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Postby lulukom; Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:41 am Re: Structure selection

Hello !
I'll add: I think that on the master track the strips of the structure should be elastic, like the timeline (pulled - increased the length, the mouse squeezed - reduced the length of the part of the structure).
+ and a new crash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
musicdevelopments
KVRAF
 
2556 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:11 am Re: Structure selection

Hi Boone777,

Boone777 wrote:Is it possible to select line 2 and line 4 for exemple to show up in composition view ?

No, you can only edit a single line, a part or the whole composition. There is no way to select multiple lines to show.

Boone777 wrote:Is there a video showing various use of the structure I did'nt find it on RC website.
I'm trying to use the shortcuts to select various parts and lines. How do you make it happen it does'nt work for me:

Sorry for the confusion, the shortcuts should not be displayed there. These are shortcuts from a very old version. At the moment there are no shortcuts for selecting various parts or lines.

Thanks,
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
musicdevelopments
KVRAF
 
2556 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:14 am Re: Structure selection

lulukom wrote:Hello !
I'll add: I think that on the master track the strips of the structure should be elastic, like the timeline (pulled - increased the length, the mouse squeezed - reduced the length of the part of the structure).

Hello lulukom, good idea! Added to my to-do list which is getting longer instead of getting shorter...

lulukom wrote:+ and a new crash

I think I managed to fix this crash. Thank you!
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments