Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
_kalessin_
KVRer

3 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Postby _kalessin_; Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 am Re-configuring the phrase selector (Session Keys)?

Hi,

is it possible to change the phrase selector's octave or is it hard-coded to the '-2' octave (i.e. the one starting from MIDI note #0 it seems)? Alternatively, can it be configured to maybe use CCs instead? I get the feeling I am overlooking something obvious there.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16294 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 am Re: Re-configuring the phrase selector (Session Keys)?

AFAIK it's hard-coded.
e-instruments
KVRist

61 posts since 21 Jan, 2011, from Germany

Postby e-instruments; Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 am Re: Re-configuring the phrase selector (Session Keys)?

You could use a multiscript to re-configure the selector keys (see attached jpg). Or you could use our Session Keys TouchOSC template for mobile devices for remote control.
http://www.e-instruments.com/support/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_kalessin_
KVRer

3 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Postby _kalessin_; Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am Re: Re-configuring the phrase selector (Session Keys)?

Neato, it works without a hitch, even in Kontakt Player. I also found out I can (ab)use Reaper's MIDI transpose plug-in for this, but both variants have their advantages. The multi-script works in standalone-mode for one. Thanks!

Moderator: e-instruments

Return to e-instruments