Shreddage 2 suggestions

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i suggest some additional fret squeak samples and relaise noises.

metalheart wrote:i suggest some additional fret squeak samples and relaise noises.
As do I. As one user said in another topic, it's possible to detect Shreddage 2 based on the release noises alone.

Fret squeaks like the ones you trigger manually? I can do both for sure :-)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:Fret squeaks like the ones you trigger manually? I can do both for sure :-)
yes andrew,more variety for fret squeaks and release noises if it's possible,i ve noticed they do tend to be all the same.

I found a few more bugs in S2.

1. E6 (or E8 if you're looking in FL Studio) sometimes doesn't play a note if you try to play a palm mute.

2. I set the extra pick articulation from 115 to 127. The extra pick is triggered in the lower velocities of that range, but not the higher velocities.

With the extra pick trigger, is anything else mapped to that velo range?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I had mutes, sustains, and extra pick enabled, that was it.

Hmm, can you take a screenshot of the articulations page? And do you know which velocities are not triggering the extra picks, within the 115-127 range?

Here you go, full on video showing the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANL7HcfU1B8

FL Studio seems to let you set the velocity from 0 to 128, but MIDI velocity only goes up to 127. It seems the max velocity value simply duplicates velocity 127.

The first two notes play full chokes even though 127 is set as a sustain. Each note decreases velocity by one. You don't hear the extra pick until reaching 119, but it continues through 115.

Very helpful, thank you :)

I just thought I'd bring this up as I'm not sure if anyone brought this up yet.

In the double track multi, the full chokes (mapped at F#3 and when the single note velocity is set to 1) has a flanger/phase effect going on with it. I'll make an audio example if you need me to.

Hi.. i can't hear a palm mute at the powerchord range from F#3 to E4 (FL Studio Piano roll range)

Hi Andrew,hat about the updates for Shreddage II?

As soon as CSD Pro is done (2-3 weeks), that is the top item on my list. Part of the reason for the wait is I wanted to make sure we've gathered enough feedback. I will probably post a little later in the month about it. Thank you all for your patience!

Why are you putting new possible customers for your new product in front of your existing paid customers or am I reading this wrong?

Return to “Impact Soundworks”