Shreddage 2 v2e Update - Now available!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gams01k2iu3vi1/shred.zip

There is a link to the Kontakt multi, along with the MIDI file for the rhythm guitar part where I'm experiencing this. It seems to happen at random, but I noticed at times it happened during fast parts.

OK I know the issue. It's when you have guitars 1&2 on with 'anti-repetition'. That is not compatible with guitars 3+4 because the anti-repetition script option adds more RRs by transposing nearby zones, and that's how guitars 3+4 work too. A little annoying I know, but at the moment I don't have any other solution.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

* Thank you (and the peeps at KvR) for all the hard work you've put into this Free Update.

* Is it safe to delete the older 'Shreddage II FX' and 'Shreddage II' nki's (assuming we don't have any need for backward compatibility)?

* I deleted 'Shreddage I' and the 'Shreddage X' after purchasing 'Shreddage II'. Partly to save space (and confusion) at the time. Is there anything in those two Libraries ('Shreddage I' and the 'Shreddage X') that are not included in 'Shreddage II'?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Shreddage (X) is a completely different guitar from Shreddage 2, therefore nothing in Shreddage (X) is included in Shreddage 2. I forget the exact guitar type used in Shreddage (X), but it's a six-string while Shreddage 2 is a seven-string Musicman JP12.

As for deleting the older patches, I can't speak for other DAWs, but it doesn't seem to cause any issues with FL Studio since the settings are stored in the project file. I had used the v14 beta patch in a project and deleted the beta patches after installing the final update. When I loaded the project, Kontakt was still loaded with v14 patches.

Thank you J-Rokujuushi. :tu:

I may write to Support to renew my download links.

hi Zircon is the last version a beta or the official v2??

The link in the main post is the official v2 :)

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:The link in the main post is the official v2 :)
hi zircon thanks for the new update!
I've noticed that there isn't a multi for quadtracking,can someone please share it? i don't know how to create it to use 4 separate output in Fl 10 mixer.

:? :?

Sure, once you load Kontakt go to the gear icon in the upper left, then the Processing tab, then "Auto Map Outputs". Put Kontakt on a mixer track in FL, let's say #1. Then load 4 instances of the new Shreddage 2 v2 patch. Set them each to separate outputs in Kontakt (st.1, st.2, st.3, st.4). Then set them to DTGuitar 1-4. Put different amps on mixer tracks 1-4 in FL, pan them in different directions, and you're good to go! You can then save the multi you just created.

ok got it,thanks Andrew,and i join other users,thanks to Zircon and other guys to IS for their hard work on this new release!

Agreed. I know I typically tend to post about bugs and other issues, but I really do love all of ISW's instruments, and S2 is no different.

Hi Doug, thanks for sending the Links to re-download Shreddage 1 Complete.

I still have one remaining question: Is it safe to delete the older 'Shreddage II FX' and 'Shreddage II' nki's (assuming we don't have any need for backward compatibility)? Thanks...

Hello. I just updated v2.

Cannot play some palm mute sounds in most cases.
Is it just for me?

[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]

Load a Shreddage II v2.nki

Send MIDI Note-on event (D#6 or E6)
* Velocity value is 2~69
* Articulation label shows "Palm mute" at Fretboard Page

[My Environment]
KONTAKT: KONTAKT5 (5.2.0.6361)
Host: Cubase 7.0.5 64bit

Thank you.

razuu wrote:Hello. I just updated v2.

Cannot play some palm mute sounds in most cases.
Is it just for me?

[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]

Load a Shreddage II v2.nki

Send MIDI Note-on event (D#6 or E6)
* Velocity value is 2~69
* Articulation label shows "Palm mute" at Fretboard Page

[My Environment]
KONTAKT: KONTAKT5 (5.2.0.6361)
Host: Cubase 7.0.5 64bit

Thank you.
I think I remember reading that the higher notes do not have muted samples as those wouldn't sound very good at all.

xphen0m wrote:I think I remember reading that the higher notes do not have muted samples as those wouldn't sound very good at all.
OK. That makes sense.
Thank you for your reply.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”