Shreddage 2 request - Smooth vibrato

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would it be possible to incorporate additional smooth vibrato modes that don't cause the overall pitch to increase? It makes sense having it do that for fingered vibrato, but the whammy bar can also be used for vibrato, and that would cause the overall pitch to either decrease or stay the same depending on how the player was using it.

In other words, you're looking for vibrato centered around the original pitch, not 'positive' vibrato tha only goes up from and down to the original pitch?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Yeah, centered and 'negative' to cover the bases.

Just a quick one....how do i change the vibrato rate?.
Is this done through the bpm within your daw, or is there some other way?
Cannot find any help on this topic.
Thanks in advance.

Scar.

Engine 2 tab, S.VibSpd (Smooth Vibrato Speed). However, if you're not using Smooth Vibrato, there's not much you can do since the vibrato was recorded into the samples.

J-Rokujuushi wrote: there's not much you can do since the vibrato was recorded into the samples.
Ah, that explains why i could not find anything within Kontakt or S2 that would enable me to edit the vibrato.

Thanx for the info ;)

Scar.

Right - but you can at least choose between 3 types of recorded vibrato, depending on what style you prefer. Or if you want complete control, smooth is the way to go.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”