a problem with shreddage 2

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

windir wrote:oh,are you telling me you're a fish?!? i'll claim you too.

Wow.We got so many internet geeks right here.(rather than actual guitar players,taking their time on Jimmi Hendrix exprienceseseses :):) )

siros11 wrote:Wow.We got so many internet geeks right here.(rather than actual guitar players,taking their time on Jimmi Hendrix exprienceseseses :):) )
Wow, take a jab at the people that were trying to help you, that's smart! :tu:
You must have a lot of friends!

Well, he has no clue about music production, and he isn't even good at trolling... Cool introcution to KvR. I like. (... and presses the 'mute' button)

tq wrote:Well, he has no clue about music production, and he isn't even good at trolling... Cool introcution to KvR. I like. (... and presses the 'mute' button)
Hey watch your language baby !
And how do you know that I've got no clue how to use a VST ?
Do you know me personally?

I didn't troll anybody and you can't stick the label on me.
It wasn't KVR fault,It was me who didn't run the shreddage II in an appropriate version of KontaKt.But now I am on it.

bigjerome wrote:
siros11 wrote:Wow.We got so many internet geeks right here.(rather than actual guitar players,taking their time on Jimmi Hendrix exprienceseseses :):) )
Wow, take a jab at the people that were trying to help you
I didn't take a shot on anybody here.But got a lotta hit from those Internet Geeks who spend 25 hours a day (out of 24 hours !) online.

Better show some respects to those people you don't know.

siros11 wrote:Hey watch your language baby !
:o -> :lol:
siros11 wrote: And how do you know that I've got no clue how to use a VST?
... because of this thread?! :roll:
siros11 wrote: I didn't troll anybody and you can't stick the label on me.
People were trying to help you, actually quite patiently in the beginning (despite you asking pretty silly questions -> "what's a B2 key", come on...). And then you called the exact same people 'internet geeks' - that's trolling in my book.
siros11 wrote: It wasn't KVR fault,
Obviously.
siros11 wrote: It was me who didn't run the shreddage II in an appropriate version of KontaKt.But now I am on it.
Congratulations. :party: We are all relieved to hear that.

siros11 wrote:
tq wrote:Well, he has no clue about music production, and he isn't even good at trolling... Cool introcution to KvR. I like. (... and presses the 'mute' button)
Hey watch your language baby !
And how do you know that I've got no clue how to use a VST ?
Do you know me personally?

I didn't troll anybody and you can't stick the label on me.
It wasn't KVR fault,It was me who didn't run the shreddage II in an appropriate version of KontaKt.But now I am on it.
how can you manage a vst if you're not able to load a vst library in Kontakt?
besides you came here shouting,nevertheless people have tried to help you and from your mouth no one had never heard a simply "thanks for trying to help me".

windir wrote:
siros11 wrote:
tq wrote: no one had never heard a simply "thanks for trying to help me".
Thank you everybody ! and may the odds be ever in your favor !!!

I didn't know if somebody's gonna tell : "I don't know why the shreddage II only plays the D string " means he doesn't know (got no clue !) how to use a vst.

It was due the Kontakt version and that's out of the question.

No more replies please !

Ooook.. glad it all worked out. Again, if you need anything else emailing us (support@impactsoundworks.com) is usually the fastest way!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”