about portamento slides -Shreddage 2

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all!
I have some problems with portamento,with default settings I can't achieve credible slides,I dont know how to explain it but sometimes it's like if they sound a bit delayed...could it be for the length of overlapped notes? :?
additionally,I think that the prepick sound is a bit harassing,it gives too much fizzness to overall sound so I have to work like a mad with eq and low pass filters..
Finally,I've noticed that fret noises and release samples all look the same.Can we expect an improvement in this regard?

Hrm, have you tried adjusting the portamento speed options? There are also volume controls so you can tweak how the portamento slides crossfade with the sustain samples.

In terms of the fret noise / release samples, we actually have many variation (RR) samples of each.. and even more were added in the v2 update. I believe there are 32 unpitched release samples in total, not bad!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi Zircon...no i haven't changed anything yet...
What settings could work for me?

I think I have default settings..they're

slide in 10.00 ms
sus out 750.00 ms
port spd 100%
trans xf 200.00 ms
slide vol 0 db

only prt vol realism is enabled

yes but in my ears they sound all the same...

Return to “Impact Soundworks”