HELP! Problem with Shreddage in Kontakt

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Yesterday I downloaded and installed Shreddage 2 in my Kontakt 5 (version 5.3.1.37, running on an WIN7 64bit-system) by using the Add Library function. Full of joy, I wanted to test it - unfortunately it does not work well:

While all my libraries (also the Shreddage bass which I installed yesterday too) work wonderfully, Shreddage 2 does not: when I press a button on the master keyboard, there comes either no or only rapid tone, but sometimes (very rarely) the right tone. I've already checked my MIDI and audio settings, they should be ok. Even changing the keyboard did not help: the error occurs with my M-Audio Keystation 49e, also with my e-piano and even with the virtual keyboard by mouse. This phenomen occurs only with Shreddage 2, everything else works fine.

Could perhaps anybody help me?

Sorry for my bad english and greets from Germay
Cuir

Hi Cuir,

Please check the 'quick reference' PDF and make sure you're playing in the right octave. It sounds like you may be triggering the fret noise or palm mutes (low velocity). You can see how the library is used here, perhaps this will help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17xpty0DAsI
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

:help:
Last edited by CuirNoir on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,

thanks for your fast reply :)

I just checked the quick references and the octave is ok. Also my settings are the same than in the video (only one thing is divergent: in the Video "Memory" is 455,74 MB, my "Memory" is only 73,40 MB - don´t know if this is an important detail). Meanwhile I found out, that the Articulation "Tremolos" works well, the Articulation "Sustain" does some tones too (unfortunately only sometimes and not every tone which should be hearable), but while using the other Articulations there is either nothing to hear or only a rapid tone. I really don´t know what to do :(

Could please anybody help me?

We've picked this up via email - hopefully we can help you out!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”