NO LIBRARY FOUND?!? NEED HELP!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been at it for hours and I cant figure out why I keep getting this message "No library found" I'm using kontakt player in order to run shreddage, but every time I go to add it it says its not there. Also, It doesn't come up in the service center so i've yet to even put in the activation code.

I've tried restarting my computer, re-installing kontakt and everything but still nothing. I have other libraries in kontakt player and they work fine, but It doesnt see shreddage.

Please help. I would like to start using the program soon to get back to writing.

Have you emailed our support? We can always help! But should you check this first, you need to make sure you are adding the right folder. You might have a situation like this. Say you're using Archtop.

Archtop (top folder)
-> Archtop (subfolder)
--> Instruments
--> Samples
--> etc

You need to make sure you're adding the folder that contains the Instruments and Samples folder. If you try to add a 'higher level' subfolder, it won't work. This is a Kontakt quirk. But it's also possible your download / extraction was not complete. What library are you using, and how big is the extracted folder?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”