Not sure what is happening but the guitar "seems" to be going out of tune

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First of, I would like to state this is DEFIANTLY a user end error. I just can't figure out what I'm doing to make it happen. In shredage 2 I have a lead part over some chugs. For some reason sometimes the lead part seems to go out of tune, BAD, and you can tell its out of tune even when you solo that tract. I turned off all the amp sims and its still a problem. Only way I have been able to fix it so far is to reload a backup of the track. No clue whats happening.

Check your modwheel and pitch wheel and i think CC#11 automation clips to see if anything is going on there. Those are responsible for pitch bending, vibrato, and unison bends
Last edited by warfighter67 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CC11 by default is mapped to unison bend, so any automation there could cause an issue; you can always re-map that CC though!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:CC11 by default is mapped to unison bend, so any automation there could cause an issue; you can always re-map that CC though!
Haha, I meant to type CC#11 in my message but i guess I made a typo and put CC#1

Return to “Impact Soundworks”