2 IS library Questions from a new user

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Can someone please explain to me what the part files are that I actually downloaded and how to install them properly? I bought Sitar Nation and it comes in 4 parts. The first three parts are all the same size. When I extract all these RAR files they all extract to duplicate folders (ie. Sitar Nation, Sitar Nation-1, Sitar Nation-2, etc.) but everything inside each of these is the same?

2nd question: How do I load this new library into the browser in Konkakt? I'm hoping this is possible and I don't have to load these instruments individually every time from the Files tab. When I click on "Add Library" and navigate to the folder I get the "No Library found" dialogue.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1. You only need to extract part 1. All the RAR files for a given library are linked, meaning you don't need to extract all of them. We mention this on the FAQ as well as on the download page :-)

2. This is unfortunately not possible with non-Kontakt Player libraries (that would be our catalog except for Juggernaut, Shreddage 2, and Archtop). In order to make it possible for a library to appear in the browser, we have to pay a large licensing fee to Native Instruments which is usually not possible for cost reasons, assuming we want to keep the library costs down. However, we ARE looking into porting more libraries to Kontakt Player going forward.

For some tips on organizing your libraries in Kontakt without the library tab, check out this guide I wrote:

http://impactsoundworks.com/optimizing- ... ow-part-1/
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”