Order Weirdness

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I placed an order today for 2 items, one was the free CSD library, the other was the paid Impact Steel library. I received a receipt from both your order processing service and PayPal, so I'm as certain as I can possibly be that there wasn't a payment problem.

The email I received for that order had 1 link in it. I clicked that link, and the only product available was the free CSD library. There was nothing provided to allow me to download the impact steel library, which is what I was after in the first place. I extracted the CSD archive just to make sure your server back end didn't compile them into a single archive. The only thing I found, as would make sense, was the CSD material.

I've sent the particulars of the order to the support box (didn't post them here for obvious reasons), but I want to get to work, so I am trying to get someone's attention ASAP to get this fixed.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

I should note that it is quite possible that I am doing something wrong, I just don't know what it could be.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

You didn't do anything wrong. It just looks like something weird happened in the system and the other file didn't get attached to your order. I'm sorry about that! I've just added the Impact Steel file and re-sent the download email.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I'm good now. Thank you for the lightning fast fix.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

Return to “Impact Soundworks”