PEARL Concert Grand - A concert hall Yamaha C7 with 4 mic perspectives. $99 for Kontakt Player!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scara, check which files are corrupted (watch the unzip process, Winrar "should" identify the errors & which zipped part is responsible) - you'll only need to download those corrupted files (rather than try to do them all again).

don1thedon wrote:Scara, check which files are corrupted (watch the unzip process, Winrar "should" identify the errors & which zipped part is responsible) - you'll only need to download those corrupted files (rather than try to do them all again).
Yeah, thats what i'm doing, thanks.

Scar.

Hi.
I have just purchased this and am in the process of downloading the rar files. The first 12 'PEARL_Concert_Grand Part xx' files downloaded OK but none of the following listed 24bit rar files are downloadable, nor is the final 'Close%20Ambient%20Noise%20Loop.wav' file. Instead, when clicking to download them, I am redirected to page that states this:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

That document tree states this:

"<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>download/Pearl_24bit_Samples.part01.rar</Key><RequestId>3B3238C4A6069150</RequestId><HostId>2zDcI8z38P5RZbURex9yPjsOS9AvekXH2TEVZ6gvRTTUMdbzcoW45raRUjnDRnzqWI41Rwx5aUc=</HostId></Error>"

Naturally the info contained within the HostId changes for each file.

Lil help......?

Many thanks,

GonzoFB

Edit: Slightly worrying as it seems I only have 12 days remaining in which to download them, but I'm sure (hope) things will be sorted by then.

I'm sorry about that, we've been making some backend changes to the site and server which are causing annoying hiccups.

Where are you accessing the links from? Your account page, or via the email download links?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

After 5 days of persistance, I've finally managed to DL and extract the 16bit files.

Kontakt kept telling me that certain files were corrupted and after testing the files through Kontakt, some were fine while others were, indeed corrupted.

The annoying thing about it was, even though i had extracted like, Part1, Part2, Part3 previously, I was getting messages from winRAR telling me that these files were corrupted.

I must have deleted the Pearl_Grand_Piano folder 25 times in my attempts to extract these files.
I still don't have the 24bit files downloaded yet, and i don't think I'm going to even bother after the near heart failures I've had to endure.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the files presented for downloading, It's more likely my computer and maybe because i had anti virus running in the background.

The library is absolutely beautiful sounding and, taking all my troubles into consideration, I'm very happy with this purchase, Very happy.

Thank you, Andrew and all at ISW for this.

Scar.

Hi Zircon.

I was trying to download from my account page but it seems to be working now. If there are any probs I'll update here but hopefully all will be fine. I haven't experienced any problems with the 16bit samples and she sounds like a real beauty!!

GonzoFB.

I'm so sorry for the trouble. This is exactly why the downloader app we're developing will be so nice, as it will take care of all this for you.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”