Can't get shreddage to play the octaves I want.

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to get shreddage to play octaves. I know this is possible on a guitar, even I can play this on guitar, and I'm pretty horrible at guitar. If I look at the frettboard its showing that its playing both notes, but I'm not hearing them both, its only playing one of the octaves, if I remove one of them then the other will play.Any help?

this is what the midi data looks like, Ive tried playing it in different octaves, up and down.

http://i.imgur.com/YKceCX3.png?1

Can you show your Articulations tab for Shreddage 2X? It's possible you're triggering the legato functions of the instrument.

Ive looked in the settings, Its not in legato function, and other notes are being played at the same time fine. All the power chords are written in note by note, not using the built in power chords. so its not that.

Screenshot of articulation + engine tab would be helpful... I'm not sure why that MIDI isn't performing. You could also send the MIDI (or attach to your post) so we can try it.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hmm.... that all looks fine... do you have a MIDI file + clean audio render of the problem?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

what do you mean by clean audio render, like no amp sims?

(sorry its taking me so long, Ive been really sick lately so music stuff is taking a backseat lol)

Right exactly, no amp sims or FX.

for some reason the problem seemed to have fixed itself, or maybe I just heard wrong :/.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”