Shreddage drums multiple output, how?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. How do I route Shreddage drums within Kontakt to get each drum (kick,snare,toms,hihat,oh,room) to separate outputs.

I think there must be a better way, than loading multiple instances and use different midi channels for each drum.

I found this from the introduction page from NI forums: "you can send different buses to different Kontakt outputs for further mixing in your host."

I think I figured it out after all. I just have to create the outputs first before loading the instrument. Or maybe there is way to update outputs for already loaded instrument but at least I don´t know how, maybe there is some way to do that too, like loading the project again, will have to investigate that later.

nbd wrote:I think I figured it out after all. I just have to create the outputs first before loading the instrument. Or maybe there is way to update outputs for already loaded instrument but at least I don´t know how, maybe there is some way to do that too, like loading the project again, will have to investigate that later.
Probably a bug, I have the same issue. What works for me (in FL Studio at least) is if I create the outputs after drums, I just save the whole channel setting as a preset (within my DAW) and load it back up. Then it works like normal again. Unless if I create more outputs then repeat.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

Yes, you have to have the outputs configured first since the output menus are generated when the patch is loaded.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”