(This has been removed)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(removed)
Last edited by instinctual jealousy on Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sing love's lament with a thorn at your breast/Impaled by her barb, cruel and unforgiving/A million dead poets would gladly attest/Heartache's a keepsake to remind us we're living
- Martin Walkyier

That's pretty neat!
Sounds hella good! :D
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Thanks for checking it out. I'd be lying if I said I did this entirely for myself, I like the attention.
Also, I updated the file.

Fun fact- the guitars are my "patched" version so I can finally use sforzando 1.877, THUS ending my frustration with sforzando preloading samples (ver 1.6**) before the project's open and taking forever.
Sing love's lament with a thorn at your breast/Impaled by her barb, cruel and unforgiving/A million dead poets would gladly attest/Heartache's a keepsake to remind us we're living
- Martin Walkyier

Reuploaded to YT, now with some slightly wonky DAW playback footage where I manually pop up MIDI takes to look at. :P
- Martin Walkyier

Return to “Impact Soundworks”