Super Audio Cart 1.2 - Free Update!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBTA-6qhBu0

Welcome to Super Audio Cart v1.2! This update adds new features to the instrument. If you purchased Super Audio Cart before October 19th, 2016, you can download the update and install using the following instructions. If you do not have v1.1, we recommend re-downloading the entire instrument from your account page and ignoring everything below.

1. Make Backups
Back up your original Super Audio Cart.nki file. This way, you can switch back to it at any time as needed.

2. Download the Update Content
Super Audio Cart.nki
Super Audio Cart (1 Layer).nki
SuperAudioCart_v1_2_4.nkr
SuperAudioCart_v1_2_4.nkc
Super Audio Cart Manual (1.2)

3. Move the Files to the Following Folders
* NKI files: move to Instruments subfolder and overwrite old NKIs
* NKC/NKR: move to Samples subfolder
* Manual PDF: move to Documentation subfolder

4. Load the NKI and click the logo to confirm library version (v1.2.4)

1.2.4 CHANGELOG

New Content
All Super Audio Cart owners should now have the new "SNESVerb" plugin FREE in their account area. Just log in on our website and you should see it in your downloads list under Super Audio Cart!

New Engine Features
* New arp table: CUTOFF. Modulates filter cutoff with each step of the arp. This acts independently of any other cutoff modulation.
* New arp table: PAN. Modulates layer pan with each step of the arp. This also acts independently.
* New arp table: MOD. This sends modulation data...
* Four new modulators: Mod tables A-D. Each layer's MOD table can be used as a modulator for any other parameter!
* Arp hold buttons. By disabling the buttons below each arp step, that step will not be triggered. Instead, the previous step will be held. By using these buttons (which are unique to each layer) you can create interesting and complex poly-rhythms!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you guys!

EDIT: I do not see my SNES Verb on the website nor in the downloader...
EDIT #2: FML, I'm dumb. it's there. Don't mind me.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

The links to the .nkr and .nkc files no longer work. Are they required?

Never mind. I found the 1.2.5 update here:

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=484044

Return to “Impact Soundworks”