Roadmap

Official support for: sonigen.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Overdriven and oversampled filter module.
Distortion / Overdrive effect.
Copy protection & commercialization.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Do you want to go commercial? Why not opensource?

I want to take it on full time, only way I can do that is if it pays the bills and supports my family.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

So it means you have only the programmers job...i understand...so good luck chris, with this awesome modular synth...iam a potential buyer ;)

Thx for this

Any news?
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

To be honest it's been on the back burner for a while, been extremely busy with my day job and other things. I'm lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours a week to work on it. That should calm down off over the next couple of months. The actual synth stuff is done, it's just a bit of spit and polish and few issues with the copy protection to iron out. Oh and the installer, and help files, and setting up payment processing.

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Look forward to buying when it becomes an option! Not using softsynths as much these days, but would definitely setup Sonigen to be sequenced by my hardware sequencer. I seriously hope it takes off big time and you get a lot of sales to reward your hard work on a great modular synth. I hope I'm still on mailing list for this thing. Best of luck in getting more time to dedicate and best of luck in sales when you do go commercial with it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Hi, yeah just starting to get a bit more free time, so hopefully have some progress in the next month or so.

Regards,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Just played a bit with it again... WOW! It would be so great to see this expand further, it's such a fantastic synth!!! Count me in for buying a copy, it I can install it on several laptops (I'm a digital messie :-), can't decide wich system to use). Because of that I support licenses like reaper, Tx16Wx & Valhalla!

Hope you stay relaxed while being there for your familiy, job & sonigen!

Martin

Hi.

I find myself using Sonigen more and more lately, it's just a brilliant synth, awesome sound and really easy on the resources. Gotta love it!
Still, if you ever get back to the workbench to continue the development (fingers crossed), I would love to see a few more modules added to the bunch that is allready there: S&H (dont need this to be a separate module, could be worked into the LFO perhaps?), triggers, timed triggers, or a way to use the LFO's as (repeating) timed triggers for other modules, such as the ADSFR-envelope...
Also: quantizer, rectifier, inverters, multipliers etc... math is cool, and really usefull ;)

Thank you for an awesome synth.

Ravn Revheim

I am still chipping away at it, but I get so little free time lately. But i hope to have the new version finished soon. After that it'll just be new modules for a while, which is easier to dip in and out of, it's much harder to do large scale work when you only get a few hours here or there.

Thanks,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

sonigen wrote:I am still chipping away at it, but I get so little free time lately. But i hope to have the new version finished soon. After that it'll just be new modules for a while, which is easier to dip in and out of, it's much harder to do large scale work when you only get a few hours here or there.

Thanks,

Chris
April's 1st... fool???

Aye it probably feels like that. I've no progress to report unfortunately, regular life/work is taking over my life.

Regards,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Anyway, its performance is great, just keep the sources until you get the time to do the job.
Just patching now...

Just a suggestion:
Why not going to Kickstarter?
Some T-Shirts, socks & things in that way to support 1.0 final version.
Just think about selling a TShirt with a serial number in the back (that combined with username unlocks the plugin)

Return to “Sonigen”