New version with VST plugin support!

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new beta version is ready for download! The new features....

1. VST Plugin.
2. Patch Browser.
3. Patch Tags (author etc...)
4. About window, preferences and menus redesigned.
5. Some minor bugs squashed.

The help file is not up to date, so main issue is that when selecting tags in the browser, left click selects the tage you click on and deselects all others, right click toggles the tag on and off.

It should be pretty straightforward, i think!

Any folks who have patches and would like to donate some to be included with the demo download I'd be very grateful to recieve them. Please tag then with your author or nick name. Just zip em up and email them too me. And any wavetables too.

Hope you enjoy the update!

PS. The website has been redesigned a bit and I've switched to a new installer. Hopefully the later wont cause any new issues.

PPS. Busy with the day job all day tomorow, so wont be able to answer questions or look at issues untill late tomorow night, unfortunately.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Wow, here I am taking a little holiday and coming back not realizing there has been a major update!

Must download and install asap! Great!

Hi Jesse, sorry I meant to email you and forgot. I need to get some kind of mailing list set up. Also i probably need to start doing official press release type anouncments. Dont suppose a lot of people see it when I just stick a hand written sign on the front of my shack out in the woods. I need to get uptown and put out some posters!

Cheers,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”