Sonigen Modular skin (UPDATED)

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

D'you like it?
Last edited by Totolitoto on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks pretty cool to me!

If you want I can add it as a download on the website. Just stick it all in a zip file and I'll put it up there with instructions on how to install it.

At some point i need to make it easier to switch skins.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Thanks!
I'll try to send you thz zip tomorrow

Cheers,
David

Hey
Can I add (and possibly transparent) png textures for module background?

davidka wrote:Hey
Can I add (and possibly transparent) png textures for module background?
Transparent png would be cool indeed ;)

It'd mean built-in shadows for objects, and I could do some brushed metal textures for background...

Cool skin, toto, but I think that it is a bit hard to see what the knobs are indicating. The original skin is very easy on the eye that way.

I would love to see a black/dark version thou, like a Moog/.com/MFB look. :)

Jesse J wrote:Cool skin, toto, but I think that it is a bit hard to see what the knobs are indicating. The original skin is very easy on the eye that way.

I would love to see a black/dark version thou, like a Moog/.com/MFB look. :)
The image has been resized when I posted here, it's bigger and more readable at full size. (but it's still less readable than the original one, though)

that skin looks great. i would love to try it.
cheers

I sent it to Chris, It should be available @ sonigen really soon :D

Ok the skin can be downloaded from the main page, just below the main downloads.

I just tried it and looks very nice.

Thanks Totolitoto!
Last edited by sonigen on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Regarding updates to the skinning features, will get to it as soon as I can but there's a few more important issues to fix first.

But it should be possible for gradient and color fills with transparent pngs and such like. And I want to add custom positioning & bitmaps.

but will have to see how it goes tbh.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Modified the switches, changed some colors, etc...

TRY THIS SYNTH NOW!!! :D

Totolitoto wrote:Image

I like your skin, with the exception of the knobs. They are all different, which is not natural, IMO. In a "real" synth, all knobs would share the same aspect, even if of different suzes. Please, take a look at that, and if it's not too much to ask, build a new set of knobs that are coherent throughout all sizes (a set mimicking the Moog Modular ones would be great :wink: ).
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Image

I like your skin, with the exception of the knobs. They are all different, which is not natural, IMO. In a "real" synth, all knobs would share the same aspect, even if of different suzes. Please, take a look at that, and if it's not too much to ask, build a new set of knobs that are coherent throughout all sizes (a set mimicking the Moog Modular ones would be great :wink: ).
Yes i Agree about that, it's a bit messy
Can't garantee I'll find the time to modify it, though

Cheers,
T.

Return to “Sonigen”