Support Info / Requests / Bugs / Mailing List

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers! :D
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

hi man i have a problem with sonigen modular and ableton live suite 9 (32bit).

when i try to automat any knob (like cut-off) it doesnt really work because when i try to play it again and listen to my automation again, the automation-field becomes inactive... i can send you maybe a video to explain it.... my english is not the best so i think you cant really understand what i mean...or ?

Hope anyone can help me...

Cheers

OK I'll have a look into it. Hopefully I'll get back to you in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Ok thank you man!

another thing is if i put the cut of on any VST knob that is give so i can connect it with my external midi knob the undo-button in ableton dont work it alwas says "VST:1 Change undo". i tried to change just some notes to test and pressed CTRL+ Z, just to test, but nothing happend... maybe it sends everyminute a signal and blocks so any other change?

EDIT:

Just now i got an critical ableton error:
"A serious problem error has occured.
Live will shut down after this message box is closed."
I think its because of the sonigen modular... :-/

If that happens again, or if you havent run Sonigen Modular since it occurred, could you please send me the error log, it is located at..

My Documents\SonigenModularErrorLog.txt

thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

yes i will watch... but there is atm no error report.
do you bring an update next days maybe to fix the automation problem ?

Just a quick message to say I've found a bug. Automation records and can be seen in Ableton track view, but when I play it back it's not getting sent to the plugin. Will get back to you when I have figured out some more.

Regards,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

I've fixed the bug I found with Ableton and uploaded a new installer to the website. Let me know if it fixes the issues you were having,

Thanks for the bug report!

Regards,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Working !!! Thanks a lot mate!! :tu:

You're welcome :D
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Sorry for my bad English. I'll try to explain. First I would like to congratulate you on your great modular synthesizer. For me the best modular synthesizer that exists today. Many thanks also to keep the freeware beta. I have problems with synthesizers that do not work (OBXD, Zebralette, TripleCheese) when present Sonigen. Tested on Reaper, Cubase SX3 and Xlutop Chainer with the latest versions of Sonigen (0.09.225 Beta, Beta Beta 0.9.243 and 0.9.259). My OS Windows XP SP2. Greetings from Spain. Muchas gracias.
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

Could you explain what happens in more detail?

thanks,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Thank you. I'll try. Sonigen + OBXD on the same track in Reaper. Then the sound of OBXD stops and does not work.
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

Can you try this version and see if it fixes the problem...

http://www.sonigen.com/bin/SonigenModul ... .9.260.exe

thanks,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”