Just Getting Into It

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Chris,

A big thank you for Sonigen and the sooner you start making money from it the better.
Seriously, I am very impressed with the sound quality and 'presence' that it offers. I can qualify that by saying that I have been using VSTI's for over 10 years and hardware analogue/digital/modular for nearly three times that. In fact I (almost completely) abandoned hardware because of the possibilities, flexibility and results that a VST approach -exemplified by the likes of Sonigen- could offer.
Having 'been there', I don't get the misty-eyed hardware nostalgia typified by those who weren't even alive at the time! Why would I when products such as Sonigen exist? Bring on the future, that's what I say :>
May I ask what's next for Sonigen? I'd suggest a raft-load of filter types and the importation of user WAVs for oscillator waveforms (particularly if we could apply the same PW/PWM/Sync/Phase/Other options that standard waveforms have).

Regards and keep up the good work.

JHUK

jhuk wrote: May I ask what's next for Sonigen? I'd suggest a raft-load of filter types and the importation of user WAVs for oscillator waveforms (particularly if we could apply the same PW/PWM/Sync/Phase/Other options that standard waveforms have).

Regards and keep up the good work.

JHUK
Yeah I have tons of feature requests already. Main thing ATM is finishing up the global automation and tweaks to the controllers. Basically the things I need to have finalized before V1.0.

Then i want so spend a bit of time improving the graphics.

Then I will start looking at new modules, some effects and probably a new filter module of some sort. Maybe start work on an arpeggiator / step sequencer.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”