Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Roadmap

sonigen
KVRian

546 posts since 23 Nov, 2010

Postby sonigen; Mon May 06, 2013 1:28 am Roadmap

Overdriven and oversampled filter module.
Distortion / Overdrive effect.
Copy protection & commercialization.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
capracan
KVRist

30 posts since 20 Feb, 2010

Postby capracan; Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm Re: Roadmap

Do you want to go commercial? Why not opensource?
sonigen
KVRian

Postby sonigen; Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 am Re: Roadmap

I want to take it on full time, only way I can do that is if it pays the bills and supports my family.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
capracan
KVRist

30 posts since 20 Feb, 2010

Postby capracan; Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 am Re: Roadmap

So it means you have only the programmers job...i understand...so good luck chris, with this awesome modular synth...iam a potential buyer ;)

Thx for this
Carbonflake
KVRAF

1506 posts since 1 Mar, 2010, from Paris

Postby Carbonflake; Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 am Re: Roadmap

Any news?
Vincent @ Ghostwave Audio | ghostwaveaudio.com | @carbonflake
Soundsets for Diva, Synplant, Sylenth1, Ultra Analog & more ...
sonigen
KVRian

Postby sonigen; Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm Re: Roadmap

To be honest it's been on the back burner for a while, been extremely busy with my day job and other things. I'm lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours a week to work on it. That should calm down off over the next couple of months. The actual synth stuff is done, it's just a bit of spit and polish and few issues with the copy protection to iron out. Oh and the installer, and help files, and setting up payment processing.

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
Wormhelmet
KVRian

1321 posts since 20 Dec, 2004

Postby Wormhelmet; Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 am Re: Roadmap

Look forward to buying when it becomes an option! Not using softsynths as much these days, but would definitely setup Sonigen to be sequenced by my hardware sequencer. I seriously hope it takes off big time and you get a lot of sales to reward your hard work on a great modular synth. I hope I'm still on mailing list for this thing. Best of luck in getting more time to dedicate and best of luck in sales when you do go commercial with it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet
sonigen
KVRian

Postby sonigen; Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:31 am Re: Roadmap

Hi, yeah just starting to get a bit more free time, so hopefully have some progress in the next month or so.

Regards,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
mccy
KVRist

162 posts since 25 Aug, 2006

Postby mccy; Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:39 am Re: Roadmap

Just played a bit with it again... WOW! It would be so great to see this expand further, it's such a fantastic synth!!! Count me in for buying a copy, it I can install it on several laptops (I'm a digital messie :-), can't decide wich system to use). Because of that I support licenses like reaper, Tx16Wx & Valhalla!

Hope you stay relaxed while being there for your familiy, job & sonigen!

Martin
ravn
KVRer

19 posts since 18 Jul, 2010

Postby ravn; Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:05 am Re: Roadmap

Hi.

I find myself using Sonigen more and more lately, it's just a brilliant synth, awesome sound and really easy on the resources. Gotta love it!
Still, if you ever get back to the workbench to continue the development (fingers crossed), I would love to see a few more modules added to the bunch that is allready there: S&H (dont need this to be a separate module, could be worked into the LFO perhaps?), triggers, timed triggers, or a way to use the LFO's as (repeating) timed triggers for other modules, such as the ADSFR-envelope...
Also: quantizer, rectifier, inverters, multipliers etc... math is cool, and really usefull ;)

Thank you for an awesome synth.

Ravn Revheim
sonigen
KVRian

Postby sonigen; Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:11 am Re: Roadmap

I am still chipping away at it, but I get so little free time lately. But i hope to have the new version finished soon. After that it'll just be new modules for a while, which is easier to dip in and out of, it's much harder to do large scale work when you only get a few hours here or there.

Thanks,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
wikter
KVRian

766 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby wikter; Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:34 am Re: Roadmap

sonigen wrote:I am still chipping away at it, but I get so little free time lately. But i hope to have the new version finished soon. After that it'll just be new modules for a while, which is easier to dip in and out of, it's much harder to do large scale work when you only get a few hours here or there.

Thanks,

Chris

April's 1st... fool???
sonigen
KVRian

Postby sonigen; Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:53 pm Re: Roadmap

Aye it probably feels like that. I've no progress to report unfortunately, regular life/work is taking over my life.

Regards,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com
wikter
KVRian

Postby wikter; Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm Re: Roadmap

Anyway, its performance is great, just keep the sources until you get the time to do the job.
Just patching now...
wikter
KVRian

Postby wikter; Sat May 30, 2015 1:12 am Re: Roadmap

Just a suggestion:
Why not going to Kickstarter?
Some T-Shirts, socks & things in that way to support 1.0 final version.
Just think about selling a TShirt with a serial number in the back (that combined with username unlocks the plugin)
Next

Moderator: sonigen

Return to Sonigen