Latest beta V0.9.225

Official support for: sonigen.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New version ready for download. The main features are…

1. A new Chorus effect with 3 separate modes.

2. Generalized controller module. One module for keytrack, modwheel, MIDI CC, etc…

3. LFO sync to song position

4. A bunch of bug fixes and other minor improvements.

Ok here's the bad news, the next version will be payware. The paid version will either be a serial number based scheme or something similar. The demo version will likely be fully functional except that it will display a nag screen from time to time. I don't want to waste too much time on copy protection so the plan is to start simple and see how it goes.

I am going on holiday for a few days on th 6th and will not be back until the 10th. So it's unlikely I will be able to answer emails or forum posts until then.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Brilliant!... :love:

New beta is very good! This is so much fun to create in.

And not so much bad news on next release having to pay. If there is a good demo, you will hook people with its ease of use, sound, and good CPU optimization.

I'm buying definitely.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

can't download latest beta all other version work though says
Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /home/sonigenc/public_html/download.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sonigenc/public_html/download.php:8) in /home/sonigenc/public_html/download.php on line 18

Last edited by murnau on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Main download link is fixed now. I must have broke it while I've been messing with the website the last few days.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”