Version 0.9.243

Official support for: sonigen.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an interim bug fix before the V1 comes out. Bugs fixed are...

1.Popup menus not showing in REAPER when pinned
2.Aftertouch/Channel pressure not working
3.Polyphony & unison bug causing crashes
4.A few other miscellaneous bugs

I'm still working on the next version which will add an overdrive effect (completed) and an updated wavetable oscillator and editor, (about 90% done). Then just a few loose ends to tie up and figuring out payment and licence handling stuff.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Bring that v1! Seriously, take your time, sonigen modular needs to be a hit, just cause is my favorite synth right now :)

And just a little thing, I think it has been asked before, but anyway, do you plan to add audio in? Thanks!

Audio in is on the todo list. Fairly near the top, it's be requested quite a few times now.

Regards,

Chris
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Cool to see audio in on the to do list, will there be an audio triggered gate so we won't have to bend over backwards to feed it appropriate MIDI signals to for instance do envelope modulated filtering of the audio signal? An envelope follower also perhaps, or one module that does both? Pretty please?

Excited about how the wavetable oscillator and editor will evolve, it's allready great and pretty unique as it is. :wheee:

V-GER wrote:Cool to see audio in on the to do list, will there be an audio triggered gate so we won't have to bend over backwards to feed it appropriate MIDI signals to for instance do envelope modulated filtering of the audio signal? An envelope follower also perhaps, or one module that does both? Pretty please?
Well there's two things planed, a plain audio in so it an be used as a multi-effect.

And some kind of audio to MIDI module, so it can trigger things and provide control signals. I haven't honestly given that a great deal of though yet so I'm cant say what exactly it be.
Excited about how the wavetable oscillator and editor will evolve, it's allready great and pretty unique as it is. :wheee:
Its a fixed 32 waves, sonogram display, much easier and faster to get good results. There's also a sort of effect chain, so you can add a bunch of effects to the wavetable. Exaggerate / soften detail, compresses the harmonic series, normalization, octave effect, and such.

Essentially it requires a lot less work to get interesting results, and there's a lot you can do above just extracting a set of harmonic snapshots.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”