Zen 1.7.2 beta #1

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If corrupted preset, then Zen must be prevent and ignore it, why locked entire memory? Please, think about it,
and.. what about Diversion presets?
Music - is my life

Trying to unzip a corrupted file can cause a lockup. You can achieve the same results with vanilla unzip.

What is "vanilla unzip"?
Music - is my life

just your basic unzip tool. If you try to unzip a corrupted file, you'll get anything from crashes, hangs, excessive memory usage, ....

the situation is still in the same place: infinity downloading "Asia Glass Bell" with total locking memory, seem's you have promised delete this
Music - is my life

Quick question: how can I add a plugin that is not listed?
In my case, glass viper.

I tried dragging and dropping the dll, but that didn't work.

I just discovered Zen and it's a great VST. I realize it has been superceded by the Akai product so I don't know if you're still supporting the database. If you are then please be advised that Zen is still unable to download the Kontakt "Asia Glass Bell" preset and about half the other Kontakt presets are stuck at "Downloading" as reported earlier by djOrloff. Is there any way to clear the logjam or do I just need to disable Kontakt and use Zen for my other instruments? fyi -- Using Kontakt 5.5 and Zen 1.7.2 beta #1 64 bit version

Return to “Big Tick”