I still love you man...

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Big tick, you are awesome. Where's the new Rhino?

You want a new Rhino ? :)

Big Tick wrote:You want a new Rhino ? :)
Well, I'd certainly be interested in checking out anything new with Rhino!
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

+1 Any plans on something new from the Big Tick? :love:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Got a rhino update cooking, taking into account the latest requests. ZDF filters, Logic audio bug fixes, and a new chorus effect.

:love: Rhino was my first synth. Still love it. Any chance for a slightly bigger GUI?

Big Tick wrote:Got a rhino update cooking, taking into account the latest requests. ZDF filters, Logic audio bug fixes, and a new chorus effect.
Awesome! :hyper:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

audientronic wrote::love: Rhino was my first synth. Still love it. Any chance for a slightly bigger GUI?
Resizable would be cool - it's a pretty simple line based gui that might lend itself well to being vectorised.

aMUSEd wrote:
audientronic wrote::love: Rhino was my first synth. Still love it. Any chance for a slightly bigger GUI?
Resizable would be cool - it's a pretty simple line based gui that might lend itself well to being vectorised.
I would welcome any changes to the gui. I really think a fairly drastic revision would result in fresh interest (more sales) as the sound is already very good and not in any question. I find that Rhino is my last choice of synth to program as the envelopes can be very fiddly to grasp the various editable points and, on my system at least, it's very laggy when editing the mseg's.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I hear you, but.... the UI accounts for about 80% of the total Rhino code. So if I were to rewrite 80% of Rhino, it would make more sense, from a sales perspective, to make a completely new synth, rather than a (free) update.

Big Tick wrote:I hear you, but.... the UI accounts for about 80% of the total Rhino code. So if I were to rewrite 80% of Rhino, it would make more sense, from a sales perspective, to make a completely new synth, rather than a (free) update.
Wow, I had no idea. I hope the post didn't come across disrespectful in any way - I can appreciate how much work goes into plugins. Maybe scaling up the whole gui by, say, 30% (or the option to have it scale up a bit) might be something doable? That would certainly help with the fiddly'ness imo.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Return to “Big Tick”