how to create a separate bank for leads, basses, pads i.e.

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

i've made no progress trying to create a custom bank for i.e. lead-sounds. i would like to have all/only lead sounds in one bank for i.e. synth1 vst plugin(hosted in fl studio 10). when i (double-)click a lead sound in zen it jumps to the sound in the bank it originally is located in, but i would like to choose a lead-sound-bank directly in synth1, to have all lead sounds together. i would not like to "leave" fl studio for zen in production process. is it possible to create such individual banks and "import" them into synth1 or other vst-plugins?

thanks in advance,

rashomon.

I'm not sure I understand - you already have your lead sounds together... in Zen. You even have several banks worth of them, so the concept of 'bank' becomes quite irrelevant. And you don't need to leave FLStudio, you can load Zen on a FLStudio track, and select your presets in there....

hi,

thanks for your reply. maybe its not clear to me what concept is behind zen.

ok, lets say i have a project with 3 tracks, each has a synth1 instance. one is for lead, one for bass and another one for pad. i open synth1 for the lead-track, there i have dozents of banks each containing lead sounds. what i would like to have here is one bank that contains only lead sounds i can iterate thru while song is playing - currently i have to switch between banks for more lead sounds. same for bass and pad. so my thought was, i could create a bank of lead sounds in zen, and "import" it into synth1. i couldnt even create a bank in zen. i've read the quickstart guide, but got no idea if, or how this will work.

best regards,

rashomon.

Don't put synth1 in your tracks. Put Zen in your tracks, and select the synth1 presets in Zen. Then you can iterate through the presets in Zen while playing your track (and as an added benefit, it can switch between different plugins on the fly)

i have tried it this way and it seems to work for me.

thanks very much! :tu:

rashomon

Return to “Big Tick”