Rhino 2.14 update

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu:

How could I miss it? Wasn't there any announcement? BTW, I haven't got any newsletter or anything from you so far, Big Tick... I coincidentally stumbled upon the Rhino 2.14 update thread, otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed it...

To be honest, I dislike newsletters. There's too much spam out there already. Newsletters are so "1990"... Twitter, Facebook and KVR are so much better for users to keep track of latest news....

Big Tick wrote:To be honest, I dislike newsletters. There's too much spam out there already. Newsletters are so "1990"... Twitter, Facebook and KVR are so much better for users to keep track of latest news....
But it's difficult to keep track of ALL developers, and I don't like the new KVR "My products/developers" system because I don't know which data about me is collected...

Anyway, better nothing than "Musician's Friend", they send me an email every day... :o

Karten wrote:I made the skin the current GUI is based on.
I posted it on KVR but when I redesigned my website back in October, I removed all links.
I'm not at home today but I'll make it available again next week, once I've made sure it works with the latest version.
This update reminds me that the website link to my website in the about page is dead. I need to contact the developer to have it updated.
And thanks for the update!

This is the link to my skin thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p4084899

Ok thanks. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I realized the other day that I never installed Rhino on my new 64 bit Studio computer (new a year ago). Guess I just never got around to it..... no other reason.....still love Rhino.

But I've just fixed that issue and installed the 64 bit version of 2.14 and everything is running perfectly. I've edited the Ceros skin to a blue version because I find the default skin hard to read so I'm good to go. I'm going to work on some presets and update some older ones.....I'll try to upload some later. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

wow the GUI is pretty small on my screen here, it is hard to click on oscs and the other menu points.

Thank you for the new filters.

Teksonik wrote:I realized the other day that I never installed Rhino on my new 64 bit Studio computer (new a year ago). Guess I just never got around to it..... no other reason.....still love Rhino.

But I've just fixed that issue and installed the 64 bit version of 2.14 and everything is running perfectly. I've edited the Ceros skin to a blue version because I find the default skin hard to read so I'm good to go. I'm going to work on some presets and update some older ones.....I'll try to upload some later. :)
Sounds good, care to post that skin?

My Rhino skins still work...

http://westgatesounds.net/Rhino/index.html

aMUSEd wrote:Sounds good, care to post that skin?
Not too sure if Limeflavour would be offended or not ? :?

Which of the filters are ZDF now ? All of them or ?

dnekm wrote:My Rhino skins still work...

http://westgatesounds.net/Rhino/index.html
Thanks Daniel.............I still want to paint my house Purple and Black......... :D

You are welcome.

I miss that house, but NOT in the winter.... :D

Teksonik wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Sounds good, care to post that skin?
Not too sure if Limeflavour would be offended or not ? :?

Which of the filters are ZDF now ? All of them or ?
I think just the Sallen and SEM

Out of the blue :ud: Thanks for the update to one of the
world's great powerhouse instruments. The chorus and filters
on some plucked tones should be great. :)

Thanks dnekm for reminding about your skins. Nicely done!
Cheers

aMUSEd wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Which of the filters are ZDF now ? All of them or ?
I think just the Sallen and SEM
As well as the diode and transistor.

Return to “Big Tick”