Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

[feature request] step sequencer / MSEG

antic604
KVRian

586 posts since 4 Jan, 2017, from Warsaw, Poland

Postby antic604; Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 am [feature request] step sequencer / MSEG

I guess the title is self-explanatory - while the LFOs and Envelopes in Snapheap / Multipass are great, I'd definitely find use for a good step sequencer and/or MSEG to control the effects or other modulators. I'm aware it can somewhat be done with MIDI notes, but that requires additional track(s), routing, etc. and thus cannot be saved as a preset/patch.
Per Salbark
KVRer

21 posts since 15 Apr, 2013, from Sweden

Postby Per Salbark; Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 am Re: [feature request] step sequencer / MSEG

This is probably our most requested feature (besides mono-support). You'll be happy to know that it is in development, and will be released in our upcoming snapin-compatible synth. The feature will also be back ported to Multipass and Snap Heap.

No dates yet though, so just keep an eye out.
antic604
KVRian

586 posts since 4 Jan, 2017, from Warsaw, Poland

Postby antic604; Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:01 pm Re: [feature request] step sequencer / MSEG

Per Salbark wrote:This is probably our most requested feature (besides mono-support). You'll be happy to know that it is in development, and will be released in our upcoming snapin-compatible synth. The feature will also be back ported to Multipass and Snap Heap.

No dates yet though, so just keep an eye out.

Thanks, that's great to hear! Will that update (to Multipass & SnapHeap) will be free for current owners of those plugins?

Also, a SnapIn synth? That's gonna be interesting! :)
Per Salbark
KVRer

21 posts since 15 Apr, 2013, from Sweden

Postby Per Salbark; Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:25 am Re: [feature request] step sequencer / MSEG

Yes. Those upgrades will be free.

Moderators: Dentoid, finalman

Return to kiloHearts