VirtualCZ crashes in Logic 10.1.0

Official support for: olilarkin.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got VirtualCZ and it works (and sounds!) great when inserted alone in a completely empty Logic project. But if I have one instance/track of any other plug-in (like a FM8 synth or anything else) and add a new track with VirtualCZ, it will crash on startup. And then Logic crashes too.
Please help, VirtualCZ a great sounding product but maybe not compatible with Logic ver 10.1.0?

Anyone else having this problem?

Using Logic 10.1.0 on OSX 10.9.5.
iMac 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7 32 GB RAM

Hello,

Someone else has reported a crash in logic too. Going to investigate tommorow. Please send any crash reports to contact AT olilarkin.co.uk

Cheers

Oli

Will do thanks!

Hi,

Just purchased VirtualCZ v1.0.2, but plugin is randomly crashing Logic Pro 9.

Usually works ok for a little while, but then add a new instance to a Logic session and sound stops on all tracks and then Logic hangs with spinning beach ball cursor.

Need to then Force Quit the Logic session. Crash dump not available.

My setup is as follows;

iMac Late 2009
OSX 10.9.5
8GB RAM
Logic Pro 9 - v9.1.8 (64-bit)

FYI i have isolated this bug and should have a fix very soon. Probably have to wait till next week after musikmesse to upload a new version.

Just updated my mac to Mojave 10.14.5 and VirtualCZ 1.1.1 is crashing Logic 10.4.6 as soon as the plugin is loaded. Beach ball comes on and I have to force quit Logic. Any help?

Hmm, yeah, I just updated to 1.1.1, and in Logic 10.4.4, High Sierra, and VCZ beachballed here on the first load too (edit: although with a Logic relaunch, it seems to be ok and isn't beachballing any more, seems fine.)
Last edited by beely on Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damn... i tested it in Logic X and it seemed to be OK. nj are you still getting beach balls?

Yes, still getting beach balls.

PM'd you

Return to “Oli Larkin Plugins”