Ambitron

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes.

Bobbotov wrote:Yes.
OK. Hopefully I'll receive the emails tomorrow then.

Thanks.

mleghorn wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:Yes.
OK. Hopefully I'll receive the emails tomorrow then.

Thanks.
Hey, received them several hours ago :-) I know I'm going to have a lot of fun this!

Glad it is all sorted out. Have fun!

Hi, I downloaded the demo And cannot get it to work. It shows up in Cubase using jbridge, but the wav files are missing & it won't play. Where does the Ambitron folder with the Banks & samples go? What's the installation procedure?
Thanks

All wav files must be in the Ambitron folder. You probably have to point Cubase to the Ambitron folder and do a VST scan.

Another way to test that at least Ambitron is working is to use Savihost (free). This will allow it to be played as a standalone VST.

The problem could also be the way you set up JBridge. I believe it asks two questions - 1. What type of host are you using (32 or 64bit) and 2. the folder in which the VST resides. I use Sonar and have a folder in my Cakewalk folder called JBridge_VST. Inside it I put all of the VSTs and their accompanying folders that are to be bridged. I then point Sonar to scan that directory. But really, the folder can be anywhere as long as the Host is pointed to it.

For Ambitron you should have a file structure like this:

Main Ambitron Folder (containing):
Ambitron (containing all wav files and program files)
Ambitron.dll
Ambitron.jbridge

Congrats on the Sound On Sound review in the April issue
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Congrats on the Sound On Sound review in the April issue
Thank you for the heads up.

Thank you for posting that review.

I can imagine its highly satisfying to get a review in THE music tech magazine. Besides it reaching millions of potential customers!

But of course it is:-)

There may be some (too high) CPU spikes, but you always show me what great sounds can be made even with Synthedit creations... Hands up! :clap:

I've searched everywhere for a demo copy of the Ambitron....no luck at all. Has anyone got a copy?

The demo copies are somewhat annoying because of their restriction. It was eventually the reason I removed them from my system. Great products with no plan to go on. I can't imagine why anyone would want the demo version though, unless they had plans to crack it.

Return to “Instruments”