psyGEN Granular synth and sequencer (RELEASED)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have you got any other files so i can try to resolve the issue i am experiencing of no sound being output in Cubase 6.5 32bit or jbridged 64bit?

stixman wrote:Have you got any other files so i can try to resolve the issue i am experiencing of no sound being output in Cubase 6.5 32bit or jbridged 64bit?
I believe you are working directly with Boris on this issue. He should be able to help you figure out a solution.

I had suggested using SaviHost to check to see if the install was correct and there are no problems with the OS. If it works on SaviHost then the issue is with Cubase. If it does not work in SaviHost then there was a problem with the install or in extracting the files.

But one question: does it pass the scan for the VST in Cubase? Can the VST be inserted it into Cubase if it does scan?

Hi, yes vst shows up but no waveforms and the waves in the psyGEN folder cannot be imported into cubase as an audio file. also the password is being rejected by Stuffit,7 Zip Unrar etc

stixman wrote:Hi, yes vst shows up but no waveforms and the waves in the psyGEN folder cannot be imported into cubase as an audio file. also the password is being rejected by Stuffit,7 Zip Unrar etc
Just tried the new link sent to me but password continually gets rejected

stixman wrote:
stixman wrote:Hi, yes vst shows up but no waveforms and the waves in the psyGEN folder cannot be imported into cubase as an audio file. also the password is being rejected by Stuffit,7 Zip Unrar etc
Just tried the new link sent to me but password continually gets rejected
Please try Savihost so we can ascertain that it is not anything external to Cubase. It is a good program to have anyway to test VSTs as standalones and it is free and uses very little computer resources.

I have never used savihost before now so my attempts at using it have not been successful, detail for me the steps and i will give it another go,thanks

The file without the password worked! any idea why?

stixman wrote:The file without the password worked! any idea why?
Your unzip programs were not extracting the files correctly or the password was corrupt somehow (though I doubt it). I use WinRAR and have never had a problem.
Last edited by Bobbotov on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stixman wrote:I have never used savihost before now so my attempts at using it have not been successful, detail for me the steps and i will give it another go,thanks
Well, even though you got it to work you should know how to use SaviHost as it comes in handy many, many times.

There is a user manual located here It is very easy to use.

I tried 4 unzippers which i have never had to try so many before so your zipping raring process may have something to do with it. ps thanks for helping resolve installation hiccup....

stixman wrote:I tried 4 unzippers which i have never had to try so many before so your zipping raring process may have something to do with it. ps thanks for helping resolve installation hiccup....
Anything is possible, however after hundreds of people unzipping our password protected files this is the first time we have such a problem.

But, if you live long enough....

In any case, glad it is all sorted out.

is this stereo?

sounds very thin from the demo so far.

Caine123 wrote:is this stereo?

sounds very thin from the demo so far.
Yes. Thin? There are panning settings if you mean in terms of stereo widening.

Caine123 wrote:
i need to recheck the demo, somehow i found the GUI a bit fiddly and not very user friendly, it would be great if you could optimize it, make a timestretch to host tempo etc. i see potential in it.
Somehow your last post got deleted but in any case I saved it.

Not sure what you mean by optimize but it does have independent or Host BPM sync for the sequencer.

The GUI is pretty straight forward in that what you see is what you get. There are a lot of parameters to the synth so nothing is extraneous.

There is a User Manual on the M-RGT website.

Return to “Instruments”