Any chance of 64bit versions? (psygen in this case)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really love the capabilities of psygen, but I have switched to live 9 64bit and miss using this plug. Any hope for a future 64 bit version?

It is dependent on Synthedit going 64bit but even then a lot of work to modify since many of the modules would also have to be ported to 64 bit. Probably more effort than it is worth.

Bobbotov wrote:It is dependent on Synthedit going 64bit but even then a lot of work to modify since many of the modules would also have to be ported to 64 bit. Probably more effort than it is worth.
That's a shame, it really has a character all its own.

But it does work well under BitBridge so far.

It really is a shame if they don't make it to 64 bit. I have PsyBox, but have been holding off on the others as I don't really want to go the bridging route.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it might happen, as I'd really love to see these in 64 bit

robojam wrote:It really is a shame if they don't make it to 64 bit. I have PsyBox, but have been holding off on the others as I don't really want to go the bridging route.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it might happen, as I'd really love to see these in 64 bit
I seriously doubt that will happen so uncross those fingers. I don't want you to get a cramp :(

Return to “Instruments”