psyGEN Too big for screen

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm running MuLab from MuTools on my Windows 7 64 bit system and using jBridge to use you products. I have no problems at all with either psyBOX / psyBOX+ or Ambitron, which are the full versions..but psyGEN Demo when opened is too big for my screen..meaning the menu bar part of the window is "out of sight" off the top of the screen and I can't close it once opened without closing down the DAW completely.

Also there is no sound, even though I downloaded the samples folder and copied it over to the Demo folder. All the presets / samples are showing in the drop-down menu..but they just don't seem to play. If I click on the "Tune" button I get a tone but nothing else.

For what it worth, I have no problems at all with the other programs and they each worth perfectly..it just seem to be the psyGEN demo that is giving me problems..so I don't think it's my system either.

Any ideas on what's going on..or advice on how to sort this out?

Thanks in advance.

Psygen is 1031(W) x 664(H) pixels and Ambitron is 906(W) x 795(H) pixels. So if you can open Ambitron and it is okay then Psygen should not be a problem since it is not as high and nothing should be cut off. As to why it is happening I am not sure except to ask what your overall screen resolution might be.

As for the sounds, they have to be in the Psygen folder not just the demo folder. I also run the programs with JBridge and do not have any problems. My display resolution is set to 1680(W) x 1050(H).

Thanks for the reply, Bob. :)

First off..apologies about the sample folder thing..I had that set up wrong, but that's corrected now, thanks to your advice.

As for the initial issue of the program size..that's fixed, too. My screen resolution is set at 1360 x 768..which was too small height-wise. Kind of an obvious thing really..something you'd think a person wouldn't over-look..and kind of embarrassing really. Sorry all round on this for taking up your time.

Mind you, while I have your attention..can you tell me if I need to uninstall the demo program before I install the full version of psyGEN..or is it simply a case of entering a reg code to activate the demo?

Thanks for you help. :D

Solaris65 wrote:Thanks for the reply, Bob. :)

First off..apologies about the sample folder thing..I had that set up wrong, but that's corrected now, thanks to your advice.

As for the initial issue of the program size..that's fixed, too. My screen resolution is set at 1360 x 768..which was too small height-wise. Kind of an obvious thing really..something you'd think a person wouldn't over-look..and kind of embarrassing really. Sorry all round on this for taking up your time.

Mind you, while I have your attention..can you tell me if I need to uninstall the demo program before I install the full version of psyGEN..or is it simply a case of entering a reg code to activate the demo?

Thanks for you help. :D
Glad that it is all sorted. You will get a new download version with the full version with its own serial number.

Thanks..really appreciate the fast reply and support in general. Nice one. :clap:

By the way, just purchased the full version of psyGEN..thanks for this gem of a program! :D

Solaris65 wrote:By the way, just purchased the full version of psyGEN..thanks for this gem of a program! :D
You are welcome :)

Return to “Instruments”