M-RGT Website Unavailable

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for the sentiment. I am fine but as to Boris, I still don't know. It is perplexing.

oh man...i hope hes ok. im glad i checked the forum though. i just triple backed up all my m-rgt files and passwords. id hate to loose such wonderful instruments.
ImageImageImage

Wow I would also like to know what happened, I have psygen and was playing with it today and loving it (again) and was wanting to take a look at Ambitron also or if there were any updates, and just found this thread. Sorry to hear that things did not work out and hope he is OK, I am also surprised since these are great tools.

I wish I had good news or any news for that matter but I still have not heard from Boris. I can't speculate as to what happened and can only hope that he is okay and his absence is not indicative of anything bad.

He was a really great person to work with and despite his limited English we got along extremely well and managed to communicate quite effectively. He was always enthusiastic about our projects and always had interesting ideas. He would try anything I suggested and worked very diligently to realize our mutual ideas. He was a bit of a perfectionist and to the extent that the end product was unique it took a lot of hard work and a lot of testing to make it happen.

Developing each synth took us about a year and went through numerous iterations before we settled on something we jointly felt was worth releasing. We were both keen on keeping the products affordable and different from what was normally available. I think we achieved that goal.

I still have a couple of synths that we were in the process of developing and it is a shame they cannot be finished.

In any case to all those who did provide support for our products I am grateful as I am for the experience in working with such a fine and talented person as Boris is. I knew it wouldn't last forever but I never anticipated it ending this way. When you work with someone pretty much all day for years it comes as a shock.

Return to “Instruments”