New Engine Libraries?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed, Best Service has many libraries for the Engine Player and I've read in a few forum that the player and libraries are very nice and quite stable. A few, have suggested that this might be the competing product to the other "player" which, I would love to drop at the blink of an eye, but whats holding me back is that Engine has no orchestral libraries like Strings, Brass, woods and percussions. Unfortunately, I need those instruments for film scoring. Any chance that those libraries will be coming-out in the near future?

Thanks

Wow, lots of action. :D
I guess there's no interests from users and/or BestService. I'm very :o :o

well, the stuff i had for engine is from Eduardo Tarilonte and top notch! i can use it for orchestra as well (choirs, percussion, etc.)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi murnau,

I've heard the demos from Eduardo's libraries and they are really nice and very refreshing.
Now, if BestService can add a very nice orchestral library to Engine Player and make it sound good like all the available libraries, I'll drop what I use now (I don't like name other products in foreign forums), but lets just call it the so-called "Industry Standard Player."

I am extremely surprised that BestService has not said a word on this thread.

I thank you for chiming in, murnau.

Adriano

glad its of any help.. all you said is true. i dont understand as well why they used kontakt player for their orchestra excursions lately.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:glad its of any help.. all you said is true. i dont understand as well why they used kontakt player for their orchestra excursions lately.
Yep, I don't get it. If you search about Engine, many professional musicians and I speak mainly of Hollywood composers, are bragging about it and how mature the plugin is even if it's only at version 2, compared to the other player.
I'm glad you knew what player I was talking about. :D
There are bugs/issues that have not gotten fix in at least 5 years, maybe more. I think, we the users, made such a big deal about that player (that's how it got marketed as the "Industry Standard") and now the developers don't care, they just want money. The last 2-3 years, their tech support has gotten so arrogant, it's not even funny. Enough of that and I hope that the moderator(s) read this thread.

Thank you,
Adriano

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
With Engine or Independence you can use this librarie for orchestral strings :
http://www.soundsondemand.com/found.asp ... es_20/en/1 (http://www.soundsondemand.com/found.asp/vitous/string_ensembles_20/en/1)

The orchestral library that comes with Independence PRO will also work in ENGINE, since they are pretty much one and the same app.

IIRC the samples are Kirk Hunter... Emerald, I think?
I remember that they are definitely Kirk Hunter something.
But I can't remember if they were Emerald or Sapphire... or maybe Diamond?

Or you can buy any of the Magix soundpacks:
http://pro.magix.com/en/independence-instruments/
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Best Service”